Forums

New Site Design Feedback

Sort:
chess_kebabs

Vote chess is now fixed Kohai, thanks. 

lph

I posted a diagram on this vote chess match, http://www.chess.com/votechess/game.html?id=24581  when i post it the whole set-up  is different from what it usually is ?

rickdaniels52

it would be very helpful if when a draw is offered that the accept /decline tab be much larger and more noticable  color would help too

himath2009

Btw, I stil cannot see the Matches in Progress in my Team's page...

DeepGreene
himath2009 wrote:

Btw, I stil cannot see the Matches in Progress in my Team's page...

The number of matches in progress should be on the right-hand side of the Group's Home page.

himath2009

I know, DeepGreene, I can see them in teams I am not a member of but I cannot see them in the teams I am a member... Very strange bug, this one!

himath2009

i am writing this through a mobile device, but on Monday I can post a screen shot so you'll know what I mean...

Fantasto
[COMMENT DELETED]
DeepGreene
himath2009 wrote:

I know, DeepGreene, I can see them in teams I am not a member of but I cannot see them in the teams I am a member... Very strange bug, this one!

Here's part of the right-hand side of a Group page where I'm a member: http://grab.by/dkAs 

Is that not showing for you - or are we talking about something different?

netzach

The '' games in progress '' does not appear there but is instead @ LHS Team-Page ? :

netzach

Explore Games feature is also still totally unavailable on the site right now ?

Liane

I don't like the new one, complicated!!! The old one is better!

Joseph-S
Liane wrote:

I don't like the new one, complicated!!! The old one is better!

I feel your pain.   Smile  

(It was a major downgrade in my opinion.)

himath2009

DeepGreene wrote:

himath2009 wrote:

Here's part of the right-hand side of a Group page where I'm a member: http://grab.by/dkAs 

Is that not showing for you - or are we talking about something different?"..............................

In the screen shot you provided only the vote chess counter appears NOT the total no of turn based matches in progress - this is what i am having as well... I cannot see the total matches in progress!

Naakija

Only Master´s Db works for me.

3 games in Analysis now many days, obviously We have to claim some compensation soon. 

DeepGreene

"My Games" DB is down for maintenance currently. When it comes back, it will be faster and will (for the first time) include users' Live games as well. Sorry for any inconvenience in the meantime.

netzach

Apparently this is to incorporate '' live-chess '' within explorer but is taking way to long to fix. Timescale or information is required.

erik

hopefully finished by Friday. it has been a HUGE project. we have 250 million games to deal with!

Naakija

Live & Online Stats should kept separate. 

I can imagine the consequences if they are mixed.

netzach

The two should definitely not be mixed without an option to remove live-chess stats. Or switch between them.

Game explorer mostly used (in my case) to refer back to seriously played games.