Is the YouTube Option OFF now ???   Undecided

Naakija

420 x 315

Naakija

Naakija

Ou !  The new embed code !

chess_kebabs
gmeillonc wrote:

I would like to know if the staff is aware that still the navigation with iPhone in the site is almost impossible. No zoom-in zoom-out. Either in regular or landscape mode the pages are cut, meaning you can't see the whole thing and no way to zoom in it or something. The prior version worked perfect navigating with an iPhone.

Agree... can staff please indicate if and when it's likely we can navigate with ease on our iphone again as we could before on the old site?  

ilmago

[New Design?] Bug:

Clicking on an alert for new team match comments currently gets one to the oldest comments page of the team match.

Instead, this should directly lead to the most recent comments page of the team match, of course.

Fantasto

The new setup is seriously laking in 'back' buttons. For instnace, I'm on my groups team match page: I go to look at one and find I can't get back to the match page except by re-opening the group, then the tm page.

Here's another example: i'm in game explorer, but when I finish I can't get back to the game I was exploring.

And another: I'm TD and want to delete some gatecrashers: so I go to standings and pick off the first one. But then the system takes me back to invited players, so I have to reopen standings again, and again, and again ....

These are just three examples: there are more.

So please, chess.com, give us more and better functioning 'back' buttons!

And PS: why can I no longer see another member's games in progress, or even find out how many they have underway?

netzach

Yes I agree with this ( though not as important as other issues ).

Would like '' BACK '' button on every page as no longer functions via browser (did do on other system)

Rogwilco

Another hand up waiting for the IPhone answer!

Also the lack of data on some pages i'm presuming was a chioce made in order to give the severs a break in terms of requests?

DeepGreene

Sorry we can't be more specific (quite yet) about timelines for a better site experience in mobile browsers... We are working on it, but it definitely hasn't come together as quickly as we'd like.

Joseph-S

Has anyone mentioned the left and right cursor arrows not working?

* "Up"grade indeed. Frown *

DeepGreene
Joseph-S wrote:

Has anyone mentioned the left and right cursor arrows not working?

* "Up"grade indeed. *

Where is this?

Joseph-S
BorgQueen wrote:

I had that problem for a while, but it seemed to vanish.  Might be a cache thing?  Try clearing your cache Joseph :-)

I clear it frequently but when I try to scoot the cursor over, one way or the other, it disappears.  I didn't have that problem before the upgrade.

Joseph-S
Joseph-S wrote:
BorgQueen wrote:

I had that problem for a while, but it seemed to vanish.  Might be a cache thing?  Try clearing your cache Joseph :-)

I clear it frequently but when I try to scoot the cursor over, one way or the other, it disappears.  I didn't have that problem before the upgrade.

I didn't mean the cursor, but that blinking line that shows where you are going to type.

netzach

Still waiting too... aargh ! Apparently system is set-up now but Is going to take time for '' migration of data '' from the old-database to the new one.

kco
CBA wrote:

And the reason that will take so long is that it will include data we do not want - i.e. pissing-about-quick-chess.

yeah I don't want that stuff on my grave too.

isThatMeGold

Hey. I like the new design a lot, and the site in general is fantastic.

One feature that I'd like to see at some point is an "auto-decline rematch" account setting. Like, when someone challenges you to a rematch, a message comes up. It could be something polite, like "Thank you for what I'm sure was a good game, but this user doesn't accept rematches. Still, thanks for your consideration, and have a good day."

Naakija

Here You are, Nick :

Database: Master GamesMy Chess GamesOther Players Games   Online & LiveOnline ChessLive Chess 

as White

as Black

MoveGames
White Wins
Draws
Black Wins
1.e4 672
74%   16.8%
1.d4 81
75.3% 14.8%  
1.c4 20
80%   20%
1.Nf3 10
100%    
Naakija

Not properly, but via opponent´s Profile Page some players are Exploreable.

netzach

For some. I still have zilch as do you LA.

Another thing noticed is that '' member-flags '' have vanished from some areas of the site ?     (for example team-member lists in VC)

Although these are user/changeable they are informative in lists & see no reason to remove them ??  (just adds further navigation-difficulty)

Yet another bug have noticed is whilst editing comments (group-forums) with mixed written/visual content the pages begin flipping around all over the place instead of staying where you are.