New Site Design Feedback

chess_kebabs

Kohai said today in the New Design Feeback Group that staff are aware of that problem musicalhair and they are working on fixing it. 

kohai

We have found whats causing a blank page for some on votechess, but we're still working on those timed out.

kohai

With vote chess, can you please see if they are still broken?

I need a group, and a link to a vote chess that is showing as having timed out please.

kohai

Update from one of the programmers - vote chess should now be fixed.

davrosFTM

During a game if I click on "explorer", there's no data on my previous games. "Master" games are fine and working properly, but I prefer to look at my own previous games to see what moves have worked best for me. I'd appreciate it if you could get this sorted.

DeepGreene
davrosFTM wrote:

During a game if I click on "explorer", there's no data on my previous games. "Master" games are fine and working properly, but I prefer to look at my own previous games to see what moves have worked best for me. I'd appreciate it if you could get this sorted.

Yikes... We'll get this fixed ASAP. Thanks for the heads-up.

chess_kebabs

Vote chess is now fixed Kohai, thanks. 

lph

I posted a diagram on this vote chess match, http://www.chess.com/votechess/game.html?id=24581  when i post it the whole set-up  is different from what it usually is ?

rickdaniels52

it would be very helpful if when a draw is offered that the accept /decline tab be much larger and more noticable  color would help too

himath2009

Btw, I stil cannot see the Matches in Progress in my Team's page...

DeepGreene
himath2009 wrote:

Btw, I stil cannot see the Matches in Progress in my Team's page...

The number of matches in progress should be on the right-hand side of the Group's Home page.

himath2009

I know, DeepGreene, I can see them in teams I am not a member of but I cannot see them in the teams I am a member... Very strange bug, this one!

himath2009

i am writing this through a mobile device, but on Monday I can post a screen shot so you'll know what I mean...

Fantasto
[COMMENT DELETED]
DeepGreene
himath2009 wrote:

I know, DeepGreene, I can see them in teams I am not a member of but I cannot see them in the teams I am a member... Very strange bug, this one!

Here's part of the right-hand side of a Group page where I'm a member: http://grab.by/dkAs 

Is that not showing for you - or are we talking about something different?

netzach

The '' games in progress '' does not appear there but is instead @ LHS Team-Page ? :

 

netzach

Explore Games feature is also still totally unavailable on the site right now ?

Liane

I don't like the new one, complicated!!! The old one is better!

Joseph-S
Liane wrote:

I don't like the new one, complicated!!! The old one is better!

I feel your pain.   Smile  

(It was a major downgrade in my opinion.)

himath2009

DeepGreene wrote:

himath2009 wrote:

I know, DeepGreene, I can see them in teams I am not a member of but I cannot see them in the teams I am a member... Very strange bug, this one!

Here's part of the right-hand side of a Group page where I'm a member: http://grab.by/dkAs 

Is that not showing for you - or are we talking about something different?"..............................

In the screen shot you provided only the vote chess counter appears NOT the total no of turn based matches in progress - this is what i am having as well... I cannot see the total matches in progress!