x
Chess - Play & Learn

Chess.com

FREE - In Google Play

FREE - in Win Phone Store

VIEW

New Site Design Feedback

  • #801

    Yes I agree with this ( though not as important as other issues ).

    Would like '' BACK '' button on every page as no longer functions via browser (did do on other system)

  • #802

    Another hand up waiting for the IPhone answer!

    Also the lack of data on some pages i'm presuming was a chioce made in order to give the severs a break in terms of requests?

  • #803

    Sorry we can't be more specific (quite yet) about timelines for a better site experience in mobile browsers... We are working on it, but it definitely hasn't come together as quickly as we'd like.

  • #804

    Has anyone mentioned the left and right cursor arrows not working?

     

       * "Up"grade indeed. Frown *

  • #805
    Joseph-S wrote:

    Has anyone mentioned the left and right cursor arrows not working?

     

       * "Up"grade indeed. *

    Where is this?

  • #806

    I had that problem for a while, but it seemed to vanish.  Might be a cache thing?  Try clearing your cache Joseph :-)

  • #807
    BorgQueen wrote:

    I had that problem for a while, but it seemed to vanish.  Might be a cache thing?  Try clearing your cache Joseph :-)

    I clear it frequently but when I try to scoot the cursor over, one way or the other, it disappears.  I didn't have that problem before the upgrade.

  • #808

    Erik approves.

  • #809
    Joseph-S wrote:
    BorgQueen wrote:

    I had that problem for a while, but it seemed to vanish.  Might be a cache thing?  Try clearing your cache Joseph :-)

    I clear it frequently but when I try to scoot the cursor over, one way or the other, it disappears.  I didn't have that problem before the upgrade.

    I didn't mean the cursor, but that blinking line that shows where you are going to type.

  • #810

    That is called the cursor, the other thing is called a mouse pointer :-)

    No problem, I just thought it might help since I had the exact same problem when the upgrade first hit, but it seemed to have been fixed 2 or 3 days later.

    I remember it being very annoying when I couldn't use arrows in the text!

  • #811

    Still waiting for "my games" on Explorer...

     

    *this will be on my gravestone

  • #812

    Still waiting too... aargh ! Apparently system is set-up now but Is going to take time for '' migration of data '' from the old-database to the new one.

  • #813

    And the reason that will take so long is that it will include data we do not want - i.e. pissing-about-quick-chess.

  • #814
    CBA wrote:

    And the reason that will take so long is that it will include data we do not want - i.e. pissing-about-quick-chess.

    yeah I don't want that stuff on my grave too.

  • #815

    Hey. I like the new design a lot, and the site in general is fantastic.

    One feature that I'd like to see at some point is an "auto-decline rematch" account setting. Like, when someone challenges you to a rematch, a message comes up. It could be something polite, like "Thank you for what I'm sure was a good game, but this user doesn't accept rematches. Still, thanks for your consideration, and have a good day."

  • #816

    Here You are, Nick :

    Database: Master GamesMy Chess GamesOther Players Games   Online & LiveOnline ChessLive Chess 
       
     as White
       
     as Black

     
     
     
    MoveGames
    White Wins
    Draws
    Black Wins
    1.e4 672
    74%   16.8%
    1.d4 81
    75.3% 14.8%  
    1.c4 20
    80%   20%
    1.Nf3 10
    100%    
  • #817

    You mean it's working...?

  • #818

    Not properly, but via opponent´s Profile Page some players are Exploreable.

  • #819

    For some. I still have zilch as do you LA.

    Another thing noticed is that '' member-flags '' have vanished from some areas of the site ?     (for example team-member lists in VC)

    Although these are user/changeable they are informative in lists & see no reason to remove them ??  (just adds further navigation-difficulty)

    Yet another bug have noticed is whilst editing comments (group-forums) with mixed written/visual content the pages begin flipping around all over the place instead of staying where you are.

  • #820
    [COMMENT DELETED]
Top
or Join

Online Now