??? 

woollensock
Keep cruising ! ✌️🤪
GMproposedsolutions

and?

jij2018

be happy

ghost_of_pushwood

So what exactly was the result of you rating 100 players?

GMproposedsolutions
ghost_of_pushwood wrote:

a walking, talking burger but literally a dragon

DifferentialGalois
ghost_of_pushwood wrote:

The result is actually that the OP intended to allude to how poor chess players in the Top 100 were. We can safely assert this as the OP’s Elo rating would certainly seem as though he was in the Top 100 to a 100 rated Elo player. But the player with an Elo rating of 100 may not discern that he would be at all limited in his prowess to execute valiant moves, so a partial Dunning Krueger effect enters the room, causing competent players to fall inferior, deteriorating psychology, which is not a pure science, but nonetheless, is mentioned. Moreover, that last sentence was a fine example of waffle and florid language, so I firmly believe I am less competent than a 100 rated player. Why, I was considering this to be a debating topic for class, but alas, there is very scarce, if not, null at all to discuss. 

DamonevicSmithlov

Ok Spock.

google_was_my_idea

propoganda

ghost_of_pushwood

Galois has truly earned his pennants!

GMproposedsolutions

Enlighten me on this topic.

DifferentialGalois
gf3 wrote:
100 level rated players, smh

op spanked by sandbagger

#transl8ed

As a matter of fact, alter the letters ensuing after the hashtag to transliteration

DifferentialGalois
ghost_of_pushwood wrote:

Galois has truly earned his pennants!

Evariste Galois passed away at the age of 20, yet he made a vast array of contributions to group and Galois theory. Interestingly, he had a more down to earth side to him - he was a French political activist who was affected by the duel austerely.

ghost_of_pushwood

Plus he had a name I'll bet I could never in a million years pronounce!