Recently dead and MIA

Cystem_Phailure

They probably all couldn't stand the new format. Cool

goldendog
heinzie wrote:

LordNazgul, Windows-7_

http://www.chess.com/members/view/WindowsEnthusiast

Woodshover
TheGrobe wrote:

Also ilikeflags.

Good riddance to the prick, or should I say Good riddance to the tosser?!

trysts
Woodshover wrote:
TheGrobe wrote:

Also ilikeflags.

Good riddance to the prick, or should I say Good riddance to the tosser?!

That kind of sounded like the real woodshover?Undecided

theoreticalboy

It would be pretty funny if woodshover had changed his name so he could create a sockpuppet account called Woodshover.

ivandh

It's possible someone gave him the idea. Or the password.

trysts
theoreticalboy wrote:

It would be pretty funny if woodshover had changed his name so he could create a sockpuppet account called Woodshover.

Hilarious!Laughing

AlCzervik
ivandh wrote:

I'd rather be viciously attacked for my beliefs from time to time than not have a laugh.

Amen to that. Instead of doing the daily puzzle, I come to the forum posts for a daily laugh.

By the way, anyone hear anything regarding a new format for this site.............?

kco
heinzie wrote:

LordNazgul, Windows-7_

Yes !

trysts

I have not seen cystem_phailure for some time now.

goldendog

He told me he was on the move and that when he was settled with a connection he would return.

trysts

ThanksSmile

kco
goldendog wrote:

He told me he was on the move and that when he was settled with a connection he would return.

are you sure ? not frozen and stiff over the winter ?

goldendog

He survived...this winter.

corrijean

I hope he comes back soon.

winerkleiner

It's rumored he lost a bet, or a pet, or his hair net, sh*t I can't remember.

Crazychessplaya

Beast719 disappeared about a year ago...

TheGrobe

A shame, that one.  Now there was someone who knew how to troll.

netzach

& CP has premium a/c again...

 Conflagration_Planet's picture Conflagration_Planet   

goldendog

  @chessbee

Who?