Forums

Rematch in bullet!how hard can it be?

Sort:
DelCheMethod

Yeah, why can't we read the stupid rematch whine by the OP??? I think it's disrespectful to post a topic and delete it. Where's the ethics in that? Sheesh

Ubik42

The OP was deleted, but you can see by the rest of his comments the mental caliber involved.

DelCheMethod

Yeah, I saw.

Just for squirts and giggles, I checked out his game archive and looked for games he lost with no rematch. He has a nasty little habit of posting nasty comments on other players walls if they don't rematch. What a... what's the word I'm looking for here... Douche? Yeah, that fits.

Sk8Mafia87

yeah thats why you blocked me from commenting here because you can't handle the truth. I analyzed our game, I  would probably cry to if i lost that hard, i pushed all your pieces back until they were meaningless and then pawned 2 queens. And theres more to life then 2d chess bro, stop being such a bitch, thats why you don't allow comments on your page because you can't handle the truth. I'm going to post that game on my facebook thanks for letting me beat the living piss out of you. 

SmyslovFan

I generally like to play a series of games against the same opponent in bullet. But if my opponent wants to stop after one game, or after they win their first game (which sometimes takes several games), that's their choice. 

No reason to take these things personally. 

Sk8Mafia87
Superqueen500

Whoever demands a rematch in bullet is autistic

MiguelRojo

demanding a rematch is an ego thing, plain and simple.  i've been upset from losing etc. but i don't feel anyone owes me a rematch.  i do expect basic respect in the chat while playing though.  I played one guy that started trash talking during my game, calling me weak, stupid, slow etc.  A couple moves later I took his queen then typed, 'You were saying?' and then he disabled chat.   you have to make sure you are playing to enjoy chess and not make it an ego thing.

TitanCG

He was probably just a kid.

iosif_vissarion

In both of your accounts Atchim and Love2Skate87,i see you ask for rematch when you lose in a bullet game and generaly your opponent accepts but you always run after one win!!!I can't take you seriously brother.It is obvious you have issues.

Atchim (1819)  gillbod (1845) 1-0 (won) 1|0 15 8/12/14

whiki (1739)  Atchim (1810) 0-1 (won) 1|0 28 8/12/14

kyomax2 (1768)  Atchim (1803) 0-1 (won) 1|0 32 8/12/14

Atchim (1795)  kyomax2 (1776) 1-0 (won) 1|0 50 8/12/14

kyomax2 (1784)  Atchim (1787) 1-0 (lost) 1|0 25 8/12/14

Atchim (1795)  kyomax2 (1776) 0-1 (lost) 1|0 36 8/12/14

JanVdB (1783)  Atchim (1804) 0-1 (won) 1|0 48 8/12/14  
   adderman3 (1641)  Atchim (1796) 0-1 (won) 1|0 40 8/12/14

hyped_up_stoner(1945)  Atchim (1791) 0-1 (won) 1|0 39 8/12/14

Atchim (1779)  hyped_up_stoner(1957) 0-1 (lost) 1|0 47 8/12/14

hyped_up_stoner(1953)  Atchim (1783) 1-0 (lost) 1|0 37 8/12/14

Atchim (1788)  hyped_up_stoner(1948) 0-1 (lost) 1|0 43 8/12/14

TUMILTY (1656)  Atchim (1793) 0-1 (won) 1|0 41 8/12/14

Atchim (1788)  TUMILTY (1661) 0-1 (lost) 1|0 23 8/12/14 <a class="games right-4" style="margin:0px 4px 0px 0px;padding:0px;border:0px;font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;font-style:inherit;font-variant:inherit;font-weight:inherit;line-height:inherit;vertical-align:baseline;text-decoration:none;color:#0a5689;" href="http://www.ch
iosif_vissarion
Love2Skate87 wrote:

You have more losses than wins, your definetely korean!! Take notes from my moves, you might learn something you crybaby.

All lack of logic and racism in one sentence!Well done!

knightkrawlirr

this is ridiculous. doesn't make any sense. cannot believe people are talking like this about no increment 60 second games. are you kidding? 

10 minute and under no increment games between people below 2200 elo are well....you know.....special.......

SmyslovFan

If blitz chess (5 0) is chess on speed, bullet chess (1 0) is chess on crack. 

It's extremely addictive, and it's just about the most popular form of online chess for humans for a number of reasons. Not least of which is that it's dead easy to see when the opponent is cheating.

TheNomNomFactor

Lol half the reason I play bullet is to piss the other person off once in a while by flagging them down like two queens or something and when they have like a mate in 2 when they flag. Winning dumb positions like that always cheers up a bad day, honestly I don't believe there's anything unethical about it.

FireAndLightz

Crying because someone declines your rematch is for l̸o̸s̸e̸r̸s̸

glamdring27

There's a "New" button.  What is the point of playing the same opponent twice on a chess server?!

If you were sat in front of someone on aa real chessboard, played a bullet game then said you don't want a rematch and immediately get up and ask if anyone else in the room wants a bullet game that might be considered rude, but online?  seriously?!!

Jion_Wansu

People salty over declined rematches?

thedragon21

I like rematches in bullet chess. Why is that bad?

glamdring27

Nothing bad about liking rematches so long as you respect when your opponent doesn't as oppose to the morons who then go to the person's notes page and post some rubbish about them running or, my favourite, "Only plays white".  Whenever I see that I can't resist checking the person in question's stats and every single time, as expected, it is total rubbish and they have 50/50 White/Black games.

Ryumoreev

Hatin' Undecided  ain't easy Lol.