REMOVE THIS FREAKING FILTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • #41

    Yeah, that's the point, it made me angry that I was obligated to always click on my own game while there's a timer and it can make me slip, yeah it made me angry, that because of this, I made a move that I really didn't want to because I wanted to try something, but while calculating something, it switched, and when I came back, I made the move I wanted to NOT play, don't tell me you'd be happy. And after that, I got kicked by asking how to remove it, which made me even more angry, and after posting here, I came back to live chess and I was still blocked, which made me even more angry because I had reserved this day for that. After that, some random people tell me I'm immature and stupid because I'm frustrated and they can't understand a bit of information. Yes I was angry, you have something against it?!

  • #42

    It's just a game. And Im sure it was a great game, but if you start new ones then you'll play great games again. So theres no point in going nuts about this one. To bad youve been blocked for a day, hopefully you can play again. And dont stress to much about those, even when you lose because of external factors.

  • #43
    LowlyWorm wrote:

    Then we're in Kakaville.

    fixed.

  • #44

    [COMMENT DELETED by moderator. There's no call for vulgarity for the sake of vulgarity.]

  • #45

    1.What is peculiar is that you can understand a bit of chess, but nothing else not related to it.

    2.Getting out of the thread if you're not here to contribute and can't even read it (or if you read and confirmed the point 1) would show that you have some maturity.

  • #46

    Thanks for the help anyway, yesterday is a lost day, now I just go on.

  • #47
    tacticop wrote:

    Thanks for the help anyway, yesterday is a lost day, now I just go on.

    That's the spirit. Don't let it get you down. Wink

  • #48

    chess is supposed to be played quietly,its a game of concentration and of deep thought,not randomly swearing or talking to your opponent...

  • #49

    Let's make it happen!

  • #50
    sisu wrote:
    sixsixsix wrote:

    You must learn to swear in Swedish.

    (mind your language-MOD) )

    Nice one, lol  Embarassed

  • #51
    Commisarburts wrote:

    chess is supposed to be played quietly,its a game of concentration and of deep thought,not randomly swearing or talking to your opponent...

    Maybe why I blunder.

  • #52
    macer75 wrote:

    [COMMENT DELETED by moderator. There's no call for vulgarity for the sake of vulgarity.]

    Vulgarity for any other sake may be called for.

  • #53

    What are you EVEN talking about BROOOOO?!?! [Dont start that discussion - Mod.]

  • #54

    Your Avatar!

  • #55

    You cannot swear and curse at chess.com - I believe it is done to prevent disturbing other users. However you probably can bypass the filter if you include into the words some variations, like adding double k to the f-word, or writing the c-word with k and so on. 

    However it is not advisable to use that kind of language.

  • #56
    AnnChess2 wrote:
     
    or writing the c-word with k

    Kheating?

  • #57
    BrownsteinbearPawn wrote:

    What are you EVEN talking about BROOOOO?!?! [Dont start that discussion - Mod.]

    What did I say?!? 

  • #58

    What did you say?

  • #59
    morethantwentycharac wrote:

    What did you say?

    I don't remember lol 

Top
or Join
=

Online Now