Forums

satemate....

Sort:
Machoray

i didnt get the point of stalemate coz in this stuation white king is on check from black pawn so he cant move his king n on the other block black king cant move coz of white king so why is it stalemate its ckeck mate istend of game draw????????????????

Machoray

i didnt ask u for my grammar or aythn else bu just asking 4 tht move if u dont knw thn **** off

Machoray

bu soldier honestly i didnt like tht rule at all if 1 hv no move so means thn checkmate, bu still thnx 4 rplying

OldHastonian
AcivilizedGentleman wrote:

How come your grammar is so bad when you're from an English speaking nation?

"How come"...what sort of grammar is that?

ivandh

Grousers gonna grouse

abinoosh

The king is not in check.

I hate it when after a comeback I end up with a draw due to poor planning. My basic strategy is to go for continuous check. Probably an amateur move on my part. Thinking would also work. Also I hate the "en passant" move but I'm trying to get over it.

finalunpurez

Choked on my glass of water when i saw this ...

msjenned

I will get you another glass.

RichColorado
To avoid stalemate.

See, it's very easy to avoid stalemate many times.
But if a player can plan and force you into getting
a stalemate then that is a good tactic.
Stalemate had been around hundreds and hundred of years and there is no way to eliminate it. There is also a draw when you don't have the correct pieces to mate
the other king. Then that is a draw. Also when someone
offer you a draw and it is accepted. That is a draw.

In your diagram the King is not in Check. It is just standing there and it can't move. To be in check another piece or pawn has to be in a position to take him. Of course the King can never be captured.

Machoray

i knw its a rule  bu really a silly 1 sorry so say tht bu it z looks bit silly n for me there is no  draw lose or win only these 2 results cz if the opposit king cant make a move by any reason means thy lost the game

bu anyways thnx to all of u for rplying

Machoray
[COMMENT DELETED]
Machoray
[COMMENT DELETED]