Forums

The paying vs. free community (and trolling)

Sort:
eddysallin

I talk funny .I'm leech like, stupid and rude- not to mention cheap. Hey, u pretty much nailed it! NOW, what's my bad traits ?

AndyClifton

Well, for one thing you ask too many questions. Smile

cROOKed_KNIGHT

To everyone here who is spitting their rhetoric about free speech,

You may have the right to speak freely, however that does not mean that chess.com is legally obligated to provide the venue in which you speak freely. You can say whatever you want for all I care, but I won't be the person to hand you the megaphone. So if chess.com wants to kick the soapbox out from under your feet, they have every right to do so.

cROOKed_KNIGHT

@linuxblue1

you are thinking of Rick Astley : Never Gonna Give You Up

VanillaKnightPOC

A low rated diamond member who wants non payers prevented from talking so he can discuss chess in a serious manner.

:D

Seriously?

Berder

I think it's pretty clear here who is trolling, here... please do not feed the troll.

AlCzervik

It's almost as if replacements are at the ready.

TheGrobe

I know that I do most of my trolling from unpaid accounts, but I do my best trolling from this one.

VanillaKnightPOC

Diamond trolls are forever.

AlCzervik

Oh, no!

z1lc
Berder wrote:

...all chess.com members are contributing in that we view ads and play games, and post and chat.  Without the free members the site would be pretty empty.

Well said, completely agree. If you really hate chat that much then just don't look at it.

cROOKed_KNIGHT

@z1lc

Congratulations, you can quote someone. Maybe you should have also read my response to that idea. 

eddysallin

Congratulations,you can quote someone.Maybe you should have also read my response to that idea....        i think thats why he said it.

wbilfc

eddysallin wrote:

I talk funny .

Yeah, like the script from a B movie.

eddysallin

b movies are often pretty good.... 

wbilfc

Clearly I do too...

rooperi

What's a b movie?

bigpoison

A movie made in Italy.

Changu

Rooperi,u dnt knw a b movie.gosh.nway this payin and non payin thing.i suggest we ascertain whose best of by hosting holding the largest match in chess.com history.all payers vs non payers!

fianchetto123

Is a premium membership worth thep money?