Forums

TheGrobe's waffles burned; please tell me how awesome I am (maybe donate to him)

Sort:
TheGrobe
theoreticalboy wrote:

His Lordship is right; all the Canadian women moved to the USA a long time ago.  How do they reproduce, you wonder?  Well, stop, you don't want to know.

There's a reason we eat waffles and not eggs....

ivandh

I don't know what just happened but this is so awesome.

cabadenwurt

Being older and wiser ( ha ha hee hee chuckle chuckle ) than most of the people here let me state the obvious at this point. We are all forced to do certain things ( insert bathroom humour here ) and not forced to do other things eg: just because other people jump off a bridge doesn't mean we have to jump also etc.  lol   

Cystem_Phailure

If he does jump off a bridge there's certainly no need for him to take his bank account number with him.  The considerate thing would be to provide us with it before jumping.

TheGrobe
All the king's horses and all the king's men....
wishiwonthatone

put humpty together ... oh crap that's wrong

Cystem_Phailure

How much help do you think they were really expecting from those horses for that task?  It just seems a bit much to ask of a horse.

cabadenwurt

Hello Sir Launcelot, I hope that you are keeping an eye on King Arthur as he is still mad about one thing or another  lol. No to your questions, I just like to state the obvious plus I get a member point for the post ( even if the post makes no sense at all  lol ). Thanks for the message.

corrijean

And even if the member points make no sense at all. Wink

ilikeflags
cabadenwurt wrote:

Being older and wiser ( ha ha hee hee chuckle chuckle ) than most of the people here let me state the obvious at this point. We are all forced to do certain things ( insert bathroom humour here ) and not forced to do other things eg: just because other people jump off a bridge doesn't mean we have to jump also etc.  lol   

i'm 90

ozzie_c_cobblepot
There is a rumor that member points will be useful for something, in Q1 2012...
corrijean
cabadenwurt wrote:

Hello Sir Launcelot, I hope that you are keeping an eye on King Arthur as he is still mad about one thing or another lol. No to your questions, I just like to state the obvious plus I get a member point for the post ( even if the post makes no sense at all lol ). Thanks for the message.

Sir_Launcelot wrote:
corrijean wrote:

And even if the member points make no sense at all.

Or appear not to be obviously stated. Or what was stated wasn't obvious? I am confused now. 

Oh well.

You want us to make sense? Awfully high expectations.

Here_Is_Plenty

Reading all this I feel old.  And confused.  And old.  Wait, am I senilely repeating now?

wishiwonthatone
Here_Is_Plenty wrote:

Reading all this I feel old.  And confused.  And old.  Wait, am I senilely repeating now?

There are two things you need to remember about getting old. I can't remember either one.

wishiwonthatone

PS: Ain't TheoryBoy grand? What a gifted fellow.

corrijean

He might be Mother Teresa reincarnated.

corrijean

wishiwonthatone

Have you ever noticed that you never see them in the same place at the same time?

tunatin

ozzie_c_cobblepot
Under no circumstances do I sanction the sending of a unilateral payment to thewafflefund@paypal.com.