Forums

TheGrobe's waffles burned; please tell me how awesome I am (maybe donate to him)

Sort:
kco

loved that one. (referring to Blondie) 

corrijean

or this?

theoreticalboy

Um, corrijean, if you're claiming Heart of Glass is either average or rock, I'm banning you from this thread.

kco

what !!

ilikeflags
theoreticalboy wrote:

Um, corrijean, if you're claiming Heart of Glass is either average or rock, I'm banning you from this thread.

+2

corrijean

Sorry, didn't mean to imply that. Peace offering:

kco

I liked the one called Detroit 442

corrijean

kco

sorry my bad, I meant City Blue. Smile

corrijean

kco

that the only time I have see her playing the guitar, you ? thanks for the utube corrijean. 

cabadenwurt

Well I must say --- Janis Joplin and Blondie in the same thead --- this is getting to be TERRIFIC !!!  Next thing you know someone will post Mary Hopkins singing " Those Were The Days " and I'll have to go to the fridge and get a couple of beers as tranquillizers ( by coincidence I have a thread going about music ). Hail Hail Rock and Roll !!! Also Hail Hail Theoreticalboy and Hail Hail Waffles !!!   

kco

btw theoreticalboy is kind of quiet Laughing

corrijean

You should take a look at this thread if you are a music fan:

http://www.chess.com/forum/view/off-topic/what-are-you-listening-too?lc=1#last_comment

kco

*knock knock*  theoreticalboy, you can take your earplugs out now.

electricpawn

electricpawn

cabadenwurt

That was awesome Corrijean, Thanks a lot !  I still have her LP Record floating around the place here somewhere, she has a terrific voice. If I'm correct she only put out one album, a shame that.  

corrijean

You're welcome. Smile

kco
[COMMENT DELETED]