What Happened to that Iron Guy? (aka 946 or something like that)

EscherehcsE

I just now realized that I don't see any of his posts. Did he get rubbed out by the forces above? What was his exact name? (I can't remember exactly.)

Martin_Stahl

You mean @IroniC_U ?

EscherehcsE
Martin_Stahl wrote:

You mean @IroniC_U ?

Thanks. Yeah, that dude. So he's still around, but I guess the threads he posted in in the last one or two days got deleted.

Martin_Stahl

It is possible many of his replies were to posters that have been muted?

EscherehcsE
Martin_Stahl wrote:

It is possible many of his replies were to posters that have been muted?

Maybe - I guess it doesn't really matter. I just noticed that for a while the guy was everywhere, now today I see no trace of his posts. Just idle curiosity. Thanks again for looking his handle up.

PawnstormPossie

Might have been 949, depending on time of day/night.

EscherehcsE
PawnstormPossie wrote:

Might have been 949, depending on time of day/night.

I couldn't remember the exact three-digit number. In fact, I never knew who 949 was in the first place. happy.png

hikarunaku

https://www.chess.com/member/ironic_u

PawnstormPossie

949 is a double agent or triple agent, noone really knows anymore.

RonaldJosephCote

Holiday's over.......when's THIS guy gonna get muted? angry.png                                     https://www.chess.com/member/thechessintellect

Americu
RonaldJosephCote wrote:

Holiday's over.......when's THIS guy gonna get muted?                                     https://www.chess.com/member/thechessintellect

The " chessintellect "   .........oooooh , the irony.

hikarunaku

Ya!  He drew against computer level 9(which plays at about 2300 rating) and is boasting about it on forums. He has also made several other irrelevant threads. 

Americu
hikarunaku wrote:

Ya!  He drew against computer level 9(which plays at about 2300 rating) and is boasting about it on forums. He has also made several other irrelevant threads. 

I'm starting to feel sorry for him/her.

He/she probably has no mates and just wants to be loved and have some attention.

...best to just humour him/her till he/she gets the therapy to enable a proper social interaction  cry.png

RonaldJosephCote

In regards to the 946, or 847, or 327, or 339, or.........for the sake of all concerned, why don't we just call him 007wink.png.......not that he's any kind of spy but at least THAT would be a lot easier to remember.happy.png

Americu
RonaldJosephCote wrote:

In regards to the 946, or 847, or 327, or 339, or.........for the sake of all concerned, why don't we just call him 007.......not that he's any kind of spy but at least THAT would be a lot easier to remember.

Or 666 ?

RonaldJosephCote

lol......THAT would work too.happy.png

hikarunaku

FYI 949 is currently muted for 3 days. 

RonaldJosephCote

Yeah.....he really went after David heh? shock.png  Now David knows what WE went through the past 3 days.                                                                                                                                                 

PawnstormPossie
RonaldJosephCote wrote:

In regards to the 946, or 847, or 327, or 339, or.........for the sake of all concerned, why don't we just call him 007.......not that he's any kind of spy but at least THAT would be a lot easier to remember.

007 is James Bond

86 is Maxwell Smart

Is it possible he's Tiger Schlermer?

RonaldJosephCote

86....surprise.png....I haven't heard THAT in awhile......what an excellent show.