What Happened to that Iron Guy? (aka 946 or something like that)

EscherehcsE

Yeah, I loved the Get Smart show...

So, Iron will be back in a day or so, I'm sure not even missing a beat. Well, the break is nice while it lasts. happy.png

RonaldJosephCote

Oh no......I think he's gonna get a week. He said to David after being warned......"I'm not gonna put up with your B.S.".....shock.png............I mean REALLY??  who says that to a Staff person or moderator.  He didn't even use "The Cone Of Silence"surprise.png he just blurted it right out.                                                                                                                   

hikarunaku
badenwurtca wrote:

I'm not surprised that IronIC-U ( aka 947 ? ) got a few days off. He was making a real donkey's rear-end of himself in one of my threads and I thought that he would sooner or later put his foot in his big mouth once too often. I feel that one of the problems that occurs quite often at this site is that these clowns who get the heave-ho just sneak back in later under a new name.  

No need to be rude. 

PawnstormPossie

There was a rumor going around that 949 is actually agent 66. The confusion arose after the cone of silence wasn't working properly and the secret word file had to be used. Well, 99 when upside down is 66. So a 4 was inserted to prevent Max from getting the wrong card. But, Max was the one that made the card, and had it upside down. So, 66 was retired and 949 is the only 3 digit agent number used by control.

hikarunaku
badenwurtca wrote:

---   Or to put it another way IronIC-U deserves Everything that he has coming to him.

This would have been better instead of your original comment.

hikarunaku
badenwurtca wrote:
hikarunaku wrote:

No need to be rude. 

---   Okay then: Let me ask you what was your username the last time you were here at this site and also why were you given the heave-ho ??? Hmm won't you tell us please  lol.

This is my first account. Don't know why you make that assumption but let's not argue on the thread.

badenwurtca
hikarunaku wrote:
badenwurtca wrote:

---   Or to put it another way IronIC-U deserves Everything that he has coming to him.

---   Thanks so very much for your truly wonderful advice. I imagine that you must have spent some time studying with Martha Steward  rofl. 

hikarunaku
badenwurtca wrote:
hikarunaku wrote:
badenwurtca wrote:

---   Thanks so very much for your truly wonderful advice. I imagine that you must have spent some time studying with Martha Steward  rofl. 

Don't be so presumptuous and stop imagining things.It would be better if you come out of your dreams rofl.

endgame347

causing s..t again are you? .............empty head hikarunaku

Fixedthx

The 949 San Diego Area Code

PawnstormPossie

949=Carmen?

Mi5ail

why does the Iron guy go by the name 949?

PawnstormPossie
Mi5ail wrote:

Have you read the posts?

hikarunaku
Mi5ail wrote:

His previous username was a number starting with 949.

endgame347
hikarunaku wrote:
Mi5ail wrote:

youre well known for doing it ...........empty head

hikarunaku
endgame347 wrote:
hikarunaku wrote:
Mi5ail wrote:

youre well known for doing it ...........empty head

What happened? 

endgame347
xknight223 wrote:

He will all of you subscribe to my channel? Thanks!!! https://www.chess.com/blog/xknight223/my-youtube-channel

are you serious ?

Basment-Kitteh

idle talk for small minds.

badenwurtca
hikarunaku wrote:
badenwurtca wrote:
hikarunaku wrote:
badenwurtca wrote:

Don't be so presumptuous and stop imagining things.It would be better if you come out of your dreams rofl.

---   He gave us his dreams but then he left and went away, kinda sad  lol.