why is @stockfish not banned yet!

IAMDAGOAT123456789
astroawe3 wrote:

he is a computer

 

r/whooooooooooooosh

MISTER_McCHESS
hvenki wrote:
MISTER_McCHESS wrote:
PawnStormerE11 wrote:

Do not report this engine

ever heard of a joke?

the forbidden word

?

hvenki
MISTER_McCHESS wrote:
hvenki wrote:
MISTER_McCHESS wrote:
PawnStormerE11 wrote:

Do not report this engine

ever heard of a joke?

the forbidden word

?

nvm

cool_chess_kid

OMG he's won every one of his games! definitely a cheat

cool_chess_kid

stockfish is the worst mod

PawnStormerE11

????????????????

PawnStormerE11

Stockfish is the #1 engine?

MISTER_McCHESS
PawnStormerE11 wrote:

Stockfish is the #1 engine?

this entire forum is a troll, and a rather good one too, but you make it bad...

PawnStormerE11

@stockfishy

Lc0_1

...

MISTER_McCHESS
Lc0_1 wrote:

...

lco i thought you were gone or smth

IAMDAGOAT123456789

yeah exactly

Lc0_1
MISTER_McCHESS wrote:
Lc0_1 wrote:

...

lco i thought you were gone or smth

Nah, I moved to discord.

Lc0_1

tongue.png

hvenki

yes'nt

NeuralNetworkQS
cool_chess_kid wrote:

OMG he's won every one of his games! definitely a cheat

he lost a lot look at this @stockfish

ModernComedy

I think he uses engine but now in bullet. Also, he mainly plays lower people but you should still report him 

PawnStormerE11

chessonsteroids, it is a chess.com cheating device. chessonsteroids might be used by stockfish

I don't know

PawnStormerE11

Can someone ban chessonsteroids?