Forums

YouTube Tryouts!

Sort:
chasm1995

good point... but I still think more than five or seven people deserve to win.  There are players of all levels, and I think that at lower levels, such at mine, finding a decent move is just as good as finding the best move.

gaereagdag

I vote 1. Aww rats

2. Squarology

Gardenpath

Among all of the entries, I must say that Squarology was by far the most impressive. Great stuff.

MonkeyMagic

I like Squareology's style.

Also Ryan Phillips aka Damn Crooked is good to watch and listen to.

devitoria

My vote goes to aww-rats

deank

From what i've seen i'll vote for:

1.Squarology, 2.Aww-rats, 3. Tigerlilov, 4. DamnCrooked

yairjazz

Votes here:

===========

aww-rats

aquarology

Krestez

Votes go to 1.Squarology 2.Aww-rats

Fatimo

Check out my vid!

http://youtu.be/ndD3q-eORKE

blundersrus

I like to talk about unusual openings. My Youtube chess openings playlist is here. Hope you like the style of delivery.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtlDUxb0dnqneEhm4CHrCLHeyYU3b93Rc

smurph

I would like to see more of IM Squarology's videos

atabex12

I think Squarology is making great videos.

ericminwang

Squarology has some awesome videos! You should check them out. You'll agree.

ChessAcademyHQ

haha, thanks, guys. I dropped below 2000 this morning playing a (c)heater. I tried to take some games against him but since I was talking and playing I really didn't have a chance because my level while talking is much lower. at least I beat him once :P

GreenCastleBlock
squarology wrote:

haha, thanks, guys. I dropped below 2000 this morning playing a (c)heater. I tried to take some games against him but since I was talking and playing I really didn't have a chance because my level while talking is much lower. at least I beat him once :P

I sympathize with this.  My effective rating is close to 1800 when talking Tongue Out

MisterBoneman

It looks like the votes are here, then?

And we can vote multiples?

aww-rats

IM squarology

Soaranson

I VOTE FOR AWW-RATS

Joker-rev

I agree with Aww-rats,good stuff Squarolgy.Your a funny guy also.Nice 1 mate.

bumpytoad

I Vote:

Aww Rats

Squarology

Dchessboychamp

In my opinion, Squarology's videos are the best. They are just plain good.  I have benefit a lot from these videos.  Thanks a lot, Squarology!