does a robot know what fun is...?

Yes!!  If it's half human it does!!

orenzmendoza

solved

pack7483

Ok

Chse0c
#18 2 days ago

Hello darkness my old friend.-Name that song.

Sound of Silence. Simon and Garfunkel. Do I get a prize? The puzzle really is eye opening.

jerry_yao
I looked at the analysis, black should have won
jerry_yao
OMG SO MANY QUESTIONS, CAN’t you just do the game analysis?
Jill_McBain

cry.png

Rocky64
jerry_yao wrote:
OMG SO MANY QUESTIONS, CAN’t you just do the game analysis?

Chess.com makes it very easy for you to use Stockfish to analyse any position. See this thread for instructions.

UJ_Dan

What happens after say white promotes to a Queen and gives check, Kh1 (not Kh3 as that would allow white queen in to mate with Qc8+ Kh2 (forced), Qc2+, Kh3, Qg2+, and Qg5 mate shortly after), White plays maybe Qe8 isn't black still short one tempo needing to play Qb2 (Qb1 is mate in 3 for white), or Qg7 which both threaten Qb7 and mate, either one letting White Queen in for perpetual checks? Actually Qb2 from black even leads to mate for White after Qe4 Kh2 Qf4 Kh1 Qf1 Kh2 Qg1 Kh3...

I feel like I'm missing something important otherwise this wouldn't be a draw puzzle right? Either way it's interesting I think 

Rocky64
UJ_Dan wrote:

What happens after say white promotes to a Queen and gives check, Kh1 (not Kh3 as that would allow white queen in to mate with Qc8+ Kh2 (forced), Qc2+, Kh3, Qg2+, and Qg5 mate shortly after), White plays maybe Qe8 isn't black still short one tempo...

After 1.b8(Q)+ Kh1, White is doomed because there's no good check. 2.Qe8 fails to 2...Rxg8 3.Qxg8 Rh8. 

Nanacc

むむ。

Asteris47

hello points

Sambasivaraosiginam

Nice ending with knight and king only.

AacarlosDeeDeeRobins

thumbup.png