10/11/2011 - Kortchnoi-Gutman, Wijk aan Zee 1987

White's pieces are clustered menacingly around black's king but if black's king moves it would be a check! so enjoy this puzzle this is mate in 2

too easy

Ok, I'll use it...

the answer of my puzzle is Qa2 i am sorry if u didnt like the diagramTongue out  have a nice daySmile

soapollodrum wrote:

it was too simple for me, i wasnt moving the night becuase i assumed the pc move would be taking the knight with the pawn..

If the pc takes the knight with the pawn you still mate him with your queen, by moving her to H5. 

easy

anyway its good!

easy

If chess was so easy, I would win Bilbao

anyone that says "easy" shows everyone u are still a rookie or not that good at chess...but its nice how if pawn takes theres still a mate, i missed that, i just guessed correctly

nice^^

Sunday on a Tuesday

It should be a check mate through a certain must move or a sequence of certain must moves, it's not a puzzle in this way! there is nothing to discover! we can play it in many ways, just like normal playing :)

a puzzles a puzzle 

so easy!

was a bit simple i guess

نيازي به فكرز يادي نداشت   چيزي در حد  مبتدي كه مي خواهد تواناي اسب را بشناسد بود 

very good
    Saumilnair wrote:

White's pieces are clustered menacingly around black's king but if black's king moves it would be a check! so enjoy this puzzle this is mate in 2

A bit easy unfortunately

or Join

Online Now