mvallejo70

Done.

Radikalas

done

TheGreatOP

typical

paulified22
stephen_33 wrote:

Found that tricky but don't know why - it seems as if Black should have some defense but it has none !

Anyone else wonder how that black pawn got to b2 ?

Yes it does look out of place on b2,I guess white had it's own agenda and b pawn was not a threat to white and it's plan of attack,so I guess white made right choice,or maybe white never had chance to take b2

KumarAnkur

as simple as possible.

shahronakm

Good one.

stephen_33
paulified22 wrote:
stephen_33 wrote:

Found that tricky but don't know why - it seems as if Black should have some defense but it has none !

Anyone else wonder how that black pawn got to b2 ?

Yes it does look out of place on b2,I guess white had it's own agenda and b pawn was not a threat to white and it's plan of attack,so I guess white made right choice,or maybe white never had chance to take b2

No need to capture the pawn on b2 - White has much better things cooking but I was intrigued at that setup. I can't find any record of this game (or the players come to that) on chessgames.com so wonder if anyone can find this game somewhere ?

paulified22
srathi61 wrote:

gd pzzle

Nice puzzle tried to promote pawn to soon.Thank's for better puzzle than todat's!!!

stephen_33
srathi61 wrote:                                                                                                              #61

gd pzzle

Interesting sequence  srathi61, as far as it goes but do you realize there's a much quicker mate at  6.Rf7# !?

Edit: Just spotted this too...   7. g8=Q+ Kd6 8. Qd5#

Lincolm

That mate. Wink

chuwi

easy!

GauthamB

very easy one

GauthamB

this is very easy one

murometzyx

easy,,

You have solved this problem!

3. Rh8# 

qiuyuanfang

very easy!

GM_ShockingPikachu

Cool

ZacWilson

Very Nice

vanhafford

The ole' famous Queen Sacrifice!  Thanks for the lesson!

qiuyuanfang

A bit hard