10/2/2012 - Shocker!

Here's a way to make this puzzle more fun: what did Black do last move, and why didn't he play ...PxB?

Last Page!!!! Yaaaa!

You guys get up too early for me.

too easy... saw it right away... :D

very easy.

It is supposed to be easy to encourage the masses to spend their money here. Money is the thing that keeps this site running and that is a good thing.

how is it possible for the bishop to stay near black's front lines without being eaten... this position would be really hard to find in a real game.

Retardedly easy

Whoever didnt get that one...

I would really like to know the move black made before getting into the puzzels startinpossition, That cause of the fammily fork that the knight got at F3, getting the white queen for free. If you say that the last move from black was night D4 why does not just bloack than capture the white queen?

we've had this puzzle before Innocent

***Just Perfect***

too basic.

T O O

E A S Y

F O R   W H A T   I    S A Y     A    D A I L Y     P U Z Z L E      I S

This is marketing. The positions are supposed to be easy to make lower rated players feel accomplishment and buy a membership. So when you say "easy" in the thread that is just what the owners want to hear. It is all about the cash. Which is exactly how it has to be otherwise it wouldnt be a business.

easy, too easy, even i'm beginer and do lot of silly mistake, do other puzzle with error & restart puzzle, but this time 1st time done, easy. fun. like it

EASY PEESY LEMON SQEEZE

2 ez

way tooooooooooooooooooooo easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or Join

Online Now