10/31/2011 - Mate in 4

  • #201

    very easy

  • #202

    It took me 3 hours but I finally worked it out

  • #203

    So EZ

  • #204

    too easy, but enjoyable

  • #205

    simple

  • #206

    For those who said this wouldn't happen in a game I give you this: -

    http://www.chess.com/echess/game.html?id=48305061

  • #207

    nice

  • #208

    easy love it

  • #209

    facil

  • #210

    e interesante

  • #211

    seriously. @carlosmadura @X_PLANTED and @oocky or whatever his name is, these are DAILY puzzles, that means you do the puzzle that day and comment on it that day! i'm getting sick and tired of getting comment alerts from puzzles AN ENTIRE MONTH AGO!! its quite annoying, so quit putting up these meaningless comments. thank you and goodbye.

  • #212
    prescherdinho wrote:

    seriously. @carlosmadura @X_PLANTED and @oocky or whatever his name is, these are DAILY puzzles, that means you do the puzzle that day and comment on it that day! i'm getting sick and tired of getting comment alerts from puzzles AN ENTIRE MONTH AGO!! its quite annoying, so quit putting up these meaningless comments. thank you and goodbye.


    You can adjust your settings so that you do not get those comments or simply turn the tracking comments button off by unchecking it.

  • #213
    Jacob30 wrote:
    prescherdinho wrote:

    seriously. @carlosmadura @X_PLANTED and @oocky or whatever his name is, these are DAILY puzzles, that means you do the puzzle that day and comment on it that day! i'm getting sick and tired of getting comment alerts from puzzles AN ENTIRE MONTH AGO!! its quite annoying, so quit putting up these meaningless comments. thank you and goodbye.


    You can adjust your settings so that you do not get those comments or simply turn the tracking comments button off by unchecking it.


     thank you.

  • #214
    prescherdinho wrote:
    Jacob30 wrote:
    prescherdinho wrote:

    seriously. @carlosmadura @X_PLANTED and @oocky or whatever his name is, these are DAILY puzzles, that means you do the puzzle that day and comment on it that day! i'm getting sick and tired of getting comment alerts from puzzles AN ENTIRE MONTH AGO!! its quite annoying, so quit putting up these meaningless comments. thank you and goodbye.


    You can adjust your settings so that you do not get those comments or simply turn the tracking comments button off by unchecking it.


     thank you.


    yw

  • #215

    very easy

  • #216

    So many back-ranks!

Top
or Join

Online Now