too easy, but enjoyable

simple

For those who said this wouldn't happen in a game I give you this: -

http://www.chess.com/echess/game.html?id=48305061

nice

easy love it

facil

e interesante

seriously. @carlosmadura @X_PLANTED and @oocky or whatever his name is, these are DAILY puzzles, that means you do the puzzle that day and comment on it that day! i'm getting sick and tired of getting comment alerts from puzzles AN ENTIRE MONTH AGO!! its quite annoying, so quit putting up these meaningless comments. thank you and goodbye.

prescherdinho wrote:

seriously. @carlosmadura @X_PLANTED and @oocky or whatever his name is, these are DAILY puzzles, that means you do the puzzle that day and comment on it that day! i'm getting sick and tired of getting comment alerts from puzzles AN ENTIRE MONTH AGO!! its quite annoying, so quit putting up these meaningless comments. thank you and goodbye.

You can adjust your settings so that you do not get those comments or simply turn the tracking comments button off by unchecking it.

Jacob30 wrote:
    prescherdinho wrote:

You can adjust your settings so that you do not get those comments or simply turn the tracking comments button off by unchecking it.

thank you.

prescherdinho wrote:
    Jacob30 wrote:
    prescherdinho wrote:

thank you.

yw

very easy

So many back-ranks!

or Join

Online Now