10/31/2013 - Mate in 6

  • #221

    What is the solution to the problem. 

  • #222

    I agree Bf7 might not be faster option, but that is what I would have played, it does not really leave black with any defence - including throughing away the queen on a2 to distract the white queen from the mating square is all delaying moves

  • #223

    There is no option of Bf7. It's either Be7 or Bf8.

  • #224

    Duh Sherlocks

  • #225
    Iyer_p wrote:
    Timberpusher wrote:

    I agree Bf7 might not be faster option, but that is what I would have played, it does not really leave black with any defence - including throughing away the queen on a2 to distract the white queen from the mating square is all delaying moves

    Bf7 is the fastest option.


    Guys.  Timberpusher means Bf8.

  • #226
    MSC157 wrote:

    Check my comment if some of you still dont know why not Bf8

    where is ur comment.

    pls specify the post no. 

  • #227

    post no pls 

  • #228
    pa_kamini wrote:
    MSC157 wrote:

    Check my comment if some of you still dont know why not Bf8

    where is ur comment.

    pls specify the post no. 

    #3

  • #229

    yes Be7 is the move.

  • #230
    Iyer_p wrote:
    pa_kamini wrote:

    yes Be7 is the move.

    maybe 

    lol

  • #231
    Iyer_p wrote:
    pa_kamini wrote:
    Iyer_p wrote:
    pa_kamini wrote:

    yes Be7 is the move.

    maybe 

    lol

    lol

    lol

  • #232

    yes Be7

  • #233

    good one 

  • #234
    Vibhav_G wrote:
    pa_kamini wrote:

    yes Be7 is the move.

    maybe 

    why maybe is there any other move 

  • #235

    g

  • #236

    3 . Be3 is not a good move. 

  • #237

    Clever, the obvious move is not necesarily the best one

Top
or Join

Online Now