10/5/2011 - K Larsen-Strenzwilk, Portland 1987

frank_1985 wrote:
    paulified22 wrote:
    frank_1985 wrote:
    IncrediBill wrote:

Nice set-up move to force a capture and block an exit for the King.

Am I the only one who thinks that "IncrediBill" is a big douche thinking every mindless pieace of cake puzzle is a brilliant composition?

NO YOUR THE DOUCHE,IF YOU WERE OPEN MINDED YOU WUOLD REALIZE IT TOOK X NUMBER OF MOVES TO GET WHERE WE STARTED PUZZLE,ITS ALL THE MOVES BEFORE THAT, WHERE THE BRILLIANCE COMES IN,MY BAD MAYBE YOU ARE CHALLENGED AND YOUR MIND IS LIMITED,TRY BEING OPEN MINDED,INSTEAD OF PUTTING PEOPLE DOWN.THAT PUZZLE CAME FROM A REAL GAME.

Of course it's from a real game. But why bother posting obvious mates and calling them puzzle? I don't think Larsen had a tough time finding the mate from the position where we are given the puzzle.

There are so many great puzzles out there why not post them instead of this?

Or at least change the headline to something like "mate of the day". Because calling it a puzzle is a disgrease to most puzzle makers.

Nobody asked you to do the "puzzle," you know.

And we all know you (frank_1985) took twenty minutes to solve the "puzzle." Wink

Nice, I did it by looking but still cool one

good one..

frank_1985 wrote:
    paulified22 wrote:
    frank_1985 wrote:
    IncrediBill wrote:

Nice set-up move to force a capture and block an exit for the King.

Am I the only one who thinks that "IncrediBill" is a big douche thinking every mindless pieace of cake puzzle is a brilliant composition?

NO YOUR THE DOUCHE,IF YOU WERE OPEN MINDED YOU WUOLD REALIZE IT TOOK X NUMBER OF MOVES TO GET WHERE WE STARTED PUZZLE,ITS ALL THE MOVES BEFORE THAT, WHERE THE BRILLIANCE COMES IN,MY BAD MAYBE YOU ARE CHALLENGED AND YOUR MIND IS LIMITED,TRY BEING OPEN MINDED,INSTEAD OF PUTTING PEOPLE DOWN.THAT PUZZLE CAME FROM A REAL GAME.

Of course it's from a real game. But why bother posting obvious mates and calling them puzzle? I don't think Larsen had a tough time finding the mate from the position where we are given the puzzle.

There are so many great puzzles out there why not post them instead of this?

Or at least change the headline to something like "mate of the day". Because calling it a puzzle is a disgrease to most puzzle makers.

i was talking about the moves leading up to where we started,i agree about the ease of the puzzle,but the brilliance came in getting to that position,as far as harder puzzles,that is CHESS.COM.,S call.they could make puzzles so hard that none of us could solve so be carfull what you wish for.name calling is inapropriat on this forum,and that is the straw that made me voice my opinion,no disrespect to anyone,especially incredibill who trys to help as far as i am concerned,have a good day

Nice and easy!

nice one

beautiful mate!!

haha

is it still Sunday?

thx

Nice one nukutawiti..

Has anyone ever won a game with black?

Easy for #1 & difficult for #2.

the black would have the sensed the defeat and resigned few moves before!!!!!!!

Esay!

the queen sac never gets old

Easy!

m_a_roman wrote:

:)

no >:I

q

q

q

q

q

q