Calvano8

Nice.

stm01

hun

carlosmadura

excelente

Good_Day_Mate
Jacob30 wrote:

I was first because I cheated. Yeah right at what. I don't know. You cheated anyway. Ahead of me. Because I won by a second and don't care about you turn my back to you in every site online etc etc

Jacob30 is like a traffic accident.  So horrifying, but you can't help looking at it.

Jacob30
Good_Day_Mate wrote:
Jacob30 wrote:

I was first because I cheated. Yeah right at what. I don't know. You cheated anyway. Ahead of me. Because I won by a second and don't care about you turn my back to you in every site online etc etc

Jacob30 is like a traffic accident.  So horrifying, but you can't help looking at it.

One of the better comments this morning that I have received, however, the only traffic accidents I have been in were not my fault I settled out of court and won money as opposed to going into court and winning thousands and quite possibly landing the other party in jail once for DUI if that is what the punishment for that is.

catsdogs123
Good_Day_Mate wrote:
Jacob30 wrote:

k

Will someone please get Jacob30 a girlfriend?  He has some serious problems.

Lol, good day mate!!!!!!!!!!

Jacob30
catsdogs123 wrote:
Good_Day_Mate wrote:
Jacob30 wrote:

k

Will someone please get Jacob30 a girlfriend?  He has some serious problems.

Lol, good day mate!!!!!!!!!!

I prefer not to look at them as problems. Ty I will have a good day.

stephen_33

Like many others, I went astray at move 4 & played Nh4 but overlooked e5 - still mate but in 10 moves.  Lots of discussion on this one - some of it is even intelligent.Wink

stephen_33
inhouse wrote:
RishMaster wrote:

i wasn't first because i was with a girl

I doubt if you were first with her either.

Now that's what I call wit !   More please....   Cool

shengyi

Very interesting end position...