10/8/2011 - Mate in 8

Jacob30 wrote:

I was first because I cheated. Yeah right at what. I don't know. You cheated anyway. Ahead of me. Because I won by a second and don't care about you turn my back to you in every site online etc etc

Is this guy so schizophrenic that he is actually carrying on a conversation with himself . . . . . . ONLINE?????

[COMMENT DELETED]

Your excelllency wants 23 guns

bigryoung wrote:

jacob30 needs to be like this black king

cartoons don't play chess.

the excellency dies

xgaptek-co-cc wrote:

isn't 4Rh4 is a mate?

I wanted to play that move myself, but the Black King can escape.  Check out Post #2 on Page 1 and you will see the line there.

IncrediBill wrote:
    xgaptek-co-cc wrote:

isn't 4Rh4 is a mate?

I wanted to play that move myself, but the Black King can escape.  Check oout Post #2 on Page 1 and you will see the line there.

:D

i don't see that line,

thx pal

NICE!

IncrediBill wrote:
    xgaptek-co-cc wrote:

isn't 4Rh4 is a mate?

I wanted to play that move myself, but the Black King can escape.  Check oout Post #2 on Page 1 and you will see the line there.

Staff memebers and those who cheat to get to go first for the daily puzzle do not belong here.

Zhanhui1995 wrote:

an excellent sacrifile and mate....cool

he still dies

good is close to excellent. Which still dies.

not a straight forward mate in 8!!!!!!!

nice

interesting

puzzle

nice, interesting puzzle then!

nice

a little long

Good!

Jacob30 for player of the month

a few of the moves here seriously confuse me, especially 4.Bf6 which appears to allow Kxg4 (I see White can fork the queen afterwards, but it's hard to see how White can get a mate).  Can anyone who understands this better then me put together an analysis with other lines detailed?

or Join

Online Now