10/8/2011 - Mate in 8

Jacob30
Good_Day_Mate wrote:
Jacob30 wrote:

k

Will someone please get Jacob30 a girlfriend?  He has some serious problems.

Unless you are the same person who said that before it has been said before by someone else. Interesting or something. I have Bipolar Schzoeffective insomnia asthma and restless leg syndrome and a couple of other things. Thanks for your concern. Much appreciated.

Jacob30
Chesster-Field wrote:
Jacob30 wrote:

I was first because I cheated. Yeah right at what. I don't know. You cheated anyway. Ahead of me. Because I won by a second and don't care about you turn my back to you in every site online etc etc

Is this guy so schizophrenic that he is actually carrying on a conversation with himself . . . . . . ONLINE?????

yes I'm diagnosed schophrenia

kerdoc

very good one

Minison
IncrediBill wrote:

Got stuck on the fourth move.  I wanted to play 4.Rh4+. Quite the jump in the level of difficulty from yesterday's puzzle

Same

christof944

got the first part just like that, then......had to have a look-see. Good one though.

Wales went through, Ireland went home for those who care about such things...

France made short work of England...what is this man on about...aint chess! Smile

DingoLoco

Wow...this one was difficult for me..I had to  press help, some of the moves really freak me out!!!

fishknowsall

Bxh2+ is a unnecessary and mistake move, focourse this makes the puzzle unneccesary too. 

surreptitious

something is odd, why does black check with on h2 if white the rook is hanging?

i see the following fork from white , but white bishop will fall as well if he forks quen and king , that is two pieces loss from white. i may have overlooked something but please the person who the answer please let me know

so the bishop check appears to be illogical except to make the problem work because white night takes black bishop which frees up the white bisop .

bluejay2000

wow

TAshahin

nice

Bazwold

checkmateibeatu

Why do people quote the OP of these threads for no apparent reason?

FredBatchelor

Cool

drshark

complicate

carlofyourlife

I wanted to do rookH4 but noooooooooooooooooooooo i couldn't

GreasyMick

first

Proud_To_Be_Persian

pretty long but really good:)

m_majid_khan

phnixhamsta