10/9/2011 - Mate in 2

newb_or_narb

not on chess.com home page :o? and woot on the first page :D

newb_or_narb

crap  on second page :( stupid comments

kdl88

Why oh why do people care what place their post comes in?  It's the single stupidest thing I have seen on the internet, and especially here... Interesting puzzle btw...

checkmateibeatu
+1 kdlittle88 wrote: Why oh why do people care what place their post comes in?  It's the single stupidest thing I have seen on the internet, and especially here... Interesting puzzle btw...
AquaMan

That was hard for me to see, actually.

And don't vote for Ron Paul, if spammers like him. Check.

ShadowKnight8702

I swear if I see 1 more Ron Paul advertisement on the daily puzzle forum ill start advertising for Barack Obama. Who needs Ron Paul anyway?!? Do we really want a president who has the nerve to say " I think we can safely assume that 95 percent of the black males in that city are semi-criminal or entirely criminal"

or

The Founding Fathers envisioned a robustly Christian yet religiously tolerant America, with churches serving as vital institutions that would eclipse the state in importance

personally, I don't want a president who puts church and state together. I can't imagine how horrible this country would be if that happened.

dharmaraj_guru

easy one

jlacosta

I don't want to vote that person. Why? beacause I'm not a registered voter in your country. Please delete 

zman1234

Lol if you don't want to vote for Ron Paul, just ignore him. I don't care who he is.

JCE77

easy

Rakshanarocks

nice one

Timeyo_R_Nkosi

Sunday

ULIMEN3400

good one

GOINDIAGO

quite easy one

kyleevon

very nice