x
Chess - Play & Learn

Chess.com

FREE - In Google Play

FREE - in Win Phone Store

VIEW

11/13/2017 - Going Back To Go Forward

  • #101

    It's okay!

  • #102

    @richardguo2010

    null

  • #103

    Hahaha

  • #104

       

  • #105

        

  • #106

    cool!happy.png

  • #107

    great fun

  • #108

    Why is it always white to play?

  • #109

    Nice puzzle to say the least.

  • #110

    💡💡💡

  • #111

     Very good

  • #112
    5-cell wrote:

    Why is it always white to play?

    I think it's because.............. I'm stumped why?

  • #113
    5-cell wrote:

    Why is it always white to play?

    Because the mods have difficulty moving black pieces down the board.

  • #114

    Lol.

  • #115
    username999999999 wrote:
    5-cell wrote:

    Why is it always white to play?

    I think it's because.............. I'm stumped why?

    SAME THING I WAS GOING TO SAY!

  • #116

    Wow! That was a lot of fun and a great Gambit with the bishop blocking the queen!

  • #117
    NintendoMaster853 wrote:
    username999999999 wrote:
    5-cell wrote:

    Why is it always white to play?

    I think it's because.............. I'm stumped why?

    SAME THING I WAS GOING TO SAY!

    Does it bother you that much? Are you also miffed that in chess white always makes the first move? Should we change the rules of chess to stipulate that either black or white has the first move?

  • #118

    It doesn't bother me, and no we shouldn't change the rules for who moves first. Maybe that's it! The puzzle is always white, because white is the more popular side, because white moves first!

  • #119

    what did you say agian

  • #120
    username999999999 wrote:

    It doesn't bother me, and no we shouldn't change the rules for who moves first. Maybe that's it! The puzzle is always white, because white is the more popular side, because white moves first!

    That's what I said /\ /\ /\. But you knew that happy.png

Top

Online Now