x
Chess - Play & Learn

Chess.com

FREE - In Google Play

FREE - in Win Phone Store

VIEW

11/24/2011 - Mate in 4

  • #161
    MesteruM wrote:

    why didn't the blak queen take the white queen in the first?


    Rxf8#

  • #162

    :)

  • #163

    why not Kg8 after Qe5+

  • #164

    nice one...

  • #165
    crazyabtchess wrote:

    on the first page.......solved it but sill figuring out why black queen not took white queen in first move. lol


    That's because if the black queen did, it would be Rxf8#

  • #166

    Bonito, muy interesante

  • #167

    @Choique. Poco a poco hombre.

  • #168

    why black king not moved g8 instead blocking with queen after first move. by crazyabtchess

    if he did  Qxe7  and  then no matter what black does it will be mate in either 1 or 2 moves

  • #169

    Fun

  • #170

    Cool.

  • #171

    I dont understand why queen would move when she could capture the pther queen?

  • #172
    rlshaffer wrote:

    here is why black queen did not take white queen


     

    oh ok I got it now. got my answer thx.
  • #173
    MesteruM wrote:

    why didn't the blak queen take the white queen in the first?


     Rxf8####

  • #174

    impressive

  • #175

    this is a recording i am not home now please leave message after beep BBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPP

  • #176
    chessica wrote:
    rlshaffer wrote:

    here is why black queen did not take white queen


     

    oh ok I got it now. got my answer thx.

  • #177

    i did nottttttttt do sat

  • #178

    beauty simply.

  • #179

    like.

  • #180
    crazyabtchess wrote:

    on the first page.......solved it but sill figuring out why black queen not took white queen in first move. lol


    because if black queen did that, white rook would have instantly checkmated by capturing black rook.  White pawn prevents black king from escaping if white rook captures black rook.

Top

Online Now