x
Chess - Play & Learn

Chess.com

FREE - In Google Play

FREE - in Win Phone Store

VIEW

11/30/2012 - Bobby Fischer - Arthur Bisguier, NY 1965

  • #141

    great puzzle

  • #142

    14  Hours  ; Alice I am going to send you to the moon.

  • #143

    Good one.

  • #144

    Interesting position.

  • #145

    pretty good. Do they have puzzles that Black DOESN'T fall for the sacrifice trap

  • #146

    last page, at last!

  • #147
    ninenjthomas wrote:

    pretty good. Do they have puzzles that Black DOESN'T fall for the sacrifice trap

    Black isn't "falling" for a sacrifice trap...the moves are all forced.

  • #148

    8th page ! Take that noobs !!!!

  • #149
    [COMMENT DELETED]
  • #150

    that was nice

  • #151

    i dont get it, how is this checkmate, why doesn tblack just move forward?

  • #152
    vinhvu wrote:

    i dont get it, how is this checkmate, why doesn tblack just move forward?

    Black must move forward, then Bishop moves down, then Back forward again, then Rook over for mate.

  • #153

    Why not Bg6+ or g6+ with the pawn then the king has to move to h6, then Rxh8# ??? It's a checkmate in 2 moves insead of just checking on 2 moves. Stupid puzzle. 

  • #154

    how does that solve the problem?

    hes not even winning in material.

  • #155

    oh i didn't see the knight. ha. 

  • #156
    Kingjoshua7147 wrote:

    Why not Bg6+ or g6+ with the pawn then the king has to move to h6, then Rxh8# ??? It's a checkmate in 2 moves insead of just checking on 2 moves. Stupid puzzle. 

    Nxg6

  • #157

    Dear Daily Puzzle Staff

    I would like to request future endgame puzzles in which checkmate is achieved without the involvment of whites queen or rooks. Thank you for your consideration 

  • #158

    your solution is not mate, but bXg6 or pXg6 is mate on the next move because kingmust move to h6 and rXh8 is then mate 

  • #159

    nice one!

  • #160
    [COMMENT DELETED]
Top

Online Now