nice

rbk1

easy sunday :)

18t

it was an easy one

Ashish--Sharma

EASY

raysubhosit

why so much useless tactics here!! can't we ever have something beautiful to solve PLEASE!!!!!!

Gm_andrewfeng

Rb8 mate durrgh!

Sorg67

Slipping in behind - an attack pattern I often have a hard time seeing.

dufferps

White had every advantage.  The powerful fianchetto, a rook ahead, advanced pawns in the center, and back-rank control.  It would be interesting to see how white got to this point. Black has played well enough to get his three pieces into a strong attack position, but he is caslled on the wrong side given white's fianchetto'd white-squares bishop (and his lack of a white-squares bishop).

SirDonald

Sunday's puzzles...you can mark your week by them.  Thanks for the latest rendition.

Logical_Chess

Easy!

AFMC

yes it was easy..

gndlgisdbna
ILuvPawn wrote:

Its mate in 2 if it was Black's turn to play. I guess he got close but not close enough.

Hmmmm, you are right

gndlgisdbna
dufferps wrote:

White had every advantage.  The powerful fianchetto, a rook ahead, advanced pawns in the center, and back-rank control.  It would be interesting to see how white got to this point. Black has played well enough to get his three pieces into a strong attack position, but he is caslled on the wrong side given white's fianchetto'd white-squares bishop (and his lack of a white-squares bishop).

Well said.