12/13/2012 - Mate in 3

I always feel like these puzzles assume way too much about the moves that the other person will play for me to solve them.  He could have easily moved his king diagnolly on check and escaped the bishop check-mate that came next turn.

Dartht33bagger wrote:

I always feel like these puzzles assume way too much about the moves that the other person will play for me to solve them.  He could have easily moved his king diagnolly on check and escaped the bishop check-mate that came next turn.

As mentioned before by several users. There is no escape!

2... Ke6 3 Qd5#

PIRATCH wrote:
    Dartht33bagger wrote:

2... Ke6 3 Qd5# true, but that's not 3.

eddysallin wrote:
    PIRATCH wrote:
    Dartht33bagger wrote:

2... Ke6 3 Qd5# true, but that's not 3.

Of course it is mate in 3! xD

easy but still ok

to easy

?

Very easy oneWink

After you get the first move, it is a very easy puzzle really. Beautiful sacrifice and mate: I almost didn't get the first move.

very goooooooooooooooooooood

too easy

Smile

güzel

Nice win!

SHOULD BE 2... Ke6 and then it wouldn't be mate in 3.

Newba wrote:

SHOULD BE 2... Ke6 and then it wouldn't be mate in 3.

Yes, it is still mate in 3: 2...Ke6 3 Qd5#

Cool

or Join

Online Now