12/13/2012 - Mate in 3

  • #141
    Dartht33bagger wrote:

    I always feel like these puzzles assume way too much about the moves that the other person will play for me to solve them.  He could have easily moved his king diagnolly on check and escaped the bishop check-mate that came next turn.

    As mentioned before by several users. There is no escape!

    2... Ke6 3 Qd5#

  • #142
    PIRATCH wrote:
    Dartht33bagger wrote:

    I always feel like these puzzles assume way too much about the moves that the other person will play for me to solve them.  He could have easily moved his king diagnolly on check and escaped the bishop check-mate that came next turn.

    As mentioned before by several users. There is no escape!

    2... Ke6 3 Qd5# true, but that's not 3.

  • #143
  • #144
    eddysallin wrote:
    PIRATCH wrote:
    Dartht33bagger wrote:

    I always feel like these puzzles assume way too much about the moves that the other person will play for me to solve them.  He could have easily moved his king diagnolly on check and escaped the bishop check-mate that came next turn.

    As mentioned before by several users. There is no escape!

    2... Ke6 3 Qd5# true, but that's not 3.

    Of course it is mate in 3! xD

  • #145

    easy but still ok

  • #146

    to easy

  • #147

    ?

  • #148

    Very easy oneWink

  • #149

    After you get the first move, it is a very easy puzzle really. Beautiful sacrifice and mate: I almost didn't get the first move.

  • #150

    very goooooooooooooooooooood

  • #151

    too easy

  • #152

    Smile

  • #153

    güzel

  • #154

    Nice win!

  • #155

    SHOULD BE 2... Ke6 and then it wouldn't be mate in 3.

  • #156
    Newba wrote:

    SHOULD BE 2... Ke6 and then it wouldn't be mate in 3.

    Yes, it is still mate in 3: 2...Ke6 3 Qd5#

  • #157

    Cool

Top
or Join

Online Now