1/24/2013 - Mate in 5

Prayerman46 wrote:

I have never understood the rule which allows a piece that is "absoutely pinned", like the Bishop on C2 to remain in play. I think the black King should be allowed to capture the enemy Queen in this puzzle.  Anybody else agree?

The main point or of the game is: whoes king falls first. Once a king falls the game ends. In this case if the black king is allwoed to take the white queen then the white bishop will take the black king and this is the end of the game. The black queen can not continue without her beloved king.

Grandmasterly.

briansladovich wrote:
    Prayerman46 wrote:

I have never understood the rule which allows a piece that is "absoutely pinned", like the Bishop on C2 to remain in play. I think the black King should be allowed to capture the enemy Queen in this puzzle.  Anybody else agree?

Why ?  Something to do with the Geneva Convention, is it ?

Not at all, I think this is part of the aparthide system :-(

First

briansladovich wrote:
    Prayerman46 wrote:

Why ?  Something to do with the Geneva Convention, is it ?  Seriously though, my opinion would have to be 'NO'. But then, I don't particularly like the en passant rule.

realy nice one 

Cool

Cool

[COMMENT DELETED]

awesome

good one

hello, i'm relevant, helpful and nice

Thanks for the lesson.

Great challenge!!

14 Hours  Alice I am going to send you to the moon.

it was easy for somereason

good!

Cool

walah

or Join

Online Now