Nice puzzle :) 

[COMMENT DELETED]

great

Struggled with that one :(

last Tongue Out

good

wowTongue Out

Tough one!

Curious if black plays 1...Qf3+ right away. After 2 QxQ e1=Q the knight is pinned. But, 3 Rc8+ Kh7 4 Qb8 should do it.

Nice Puzzle!!

Cool. Use left and right arrows to navigate.Cool. Use left and right arrows to navigate.Cool. Use left and right arrows to navigate.Cool. Use left and right arrows to navigate.Cool. Use left and right arrows to navigate.

Smile. Use left and right arrows to navigate.Smile. Use left and right arrows to navigate.Smile. Use left and right arrows to navigate.Smile. Use left and right arrows to navigate.Smile. Use left and right arrows to navigate.

Wink. Use left and right arrows to navigate.Wink. Use left and right arrows to navigate.Wink. Use left and right arrows to navigate.Wink. Use left and right arrows to navigate.Wink. Use left and right arrows to navigate.

Laughing. Use left and right arrows to navigate.Laughing. Use left and right arrows to navigate.Laughing. Use left and right arrows to navigate.Laughing. Use left and right arrows to navigate.Laughing. Use left and right arrows to navigate.

White could have matted with 5. Qf8 But I suppose the game was timed and the mate here is nice too

Juncedan wrote:

White could have matted with 5. Qf8 But I suppose the game was timed and the mate here is nice too

Not quite, because white is in check.

BryanCFB wrote:
    Juncedan wrote:

Not quite, because white is in check.

Surprised

or Join

Online Now