1/8/2013 - All in the Name of Winning

that's super easy. but it is a Wednesday today.

did in 1 seconds

too easy :)

Nice, simple & easy :)

Question:

Would the knight capuring the pawn at g7 also work, or am I missing something? I realize it is probably better to force it by checking (less to think about maybe?) but I'm not seeing any way out if the knight captures instead.

Nice

nice one!

quite easy!!

Very easy!!!!

SO EASY :D

great

gycho wrote:

Question:

Would the knight capuring the pawn at g7 also work, or am I missing something? I realize it is probably better to force it by checking (less to think about maybe?) but I'm not seeing any way out if the knight captures instead.

Instead of Mate-in-2 it will take much longer to win the game.

mhalilim wrote:

gycho wrote:

Question:

well if you capture pawn with knight then he can move rook and escape I think?

yes

Its to easy!

A polite one!

Smile

pawnlegion wrote:
    mhalilim wrote:

gycho wrote:

Question:

well if you capture pawn with knight then he can move rook and escape I think?

Quite right! I am new, and didn't see that there's no reason the knight would have to be captured. I believe you are correct in that he would move the rook and then escape.

nice

a bit easy one ,but anyway I wouldn't give up my knight that easy ,not even for a checkmate :-)

or Join

Online Now