1/9/2013 - Mate in 2

abekiroz

sugar

Shva

same with the other one pretty simple. :)

briansladovich
leonwool wrote:

g7 would be very ugly. A kind of self blockade, punished not by perpetual but by ..Qxh6 and an embarrassing loss.

Cool You are correct !

knightofcrashtest

epic

George32027

nice

cajmrn

Nice :)

beedissle

Sweet discovery mate!!!

tanmay_chakrabarti

good one indeed.

suleymanchess

)

hi12345hi

What do the letters mean?

elliotjanzen

great problem - really helped tune my instincts, but I like to see many steps on the front page!

toufiqueawan

First, way too easy

livinglifein209
[COMMENT DELETED]
eckat

1/2

ChapdawG09

FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

briansladovich
livinglifein209 wrote:

Woo-Hoo...9th page!!! ( Just thought I'd get as excited as the "1st page"rs)

What's the big deal? It doesn't mean you're better, faster or smarter. You've either got to live in a certain time-zone or arise at an ungodly hour. So, I raise my glass and toast "here's to never seeing the first page"

Cool The only trouble with that is that most of the 'First Page' commentators are not posting on the 1st page. Some sort of disease or virus that needs sorting out.

Look above ! For example.

altinyzeiri
You have solved this problem!

2. Kf7#

livinglifein209
[COMMENT DELETED]
livinglifein209
livinglifein209 wrote: Woo-Hoo...9th page!!! ( Just thought I'd get as excited as the "1st page"rs) What's the big deal? It doesn't mean you're better, faster or smarter. You've either got to live in a certain time-zone or arise at an ungodly hour. So, I raise my glass and toast "Here's to never seeing the first page" Also, if you'll notice on today's 1st page..."someone" has 1 letter per comment, taking up 9 out the 15 spots available...NOT only selfish, but rather "douche"y. Just saying
mattwhpc

so easy!