Chess.com

FREE - In Google Play

FREE - in Win Phone Store

VIEW

2/19/2017 - Corner Pocket

Decent.

SZ.

sumdayyyyyyyy

Why only 44 comments for a puzzle that came out 15 hours ago (approximately 1:00 AM New Jersey USA time and earlier than usual)?  I thought maybe the daily puzzle staff finally decided to filter out the irrelevant comments, but that's clearly not the case. 

Maybe it's because, as briansladovich noted, this puzzle has been featured several times before.  And "Corner Pocket" is the most recycled title used for the daily puzzle.

perfect puzzle.

BryanCFB wrote:

Why only 44 comments for a puzzle that came out 15 hours ago (approximately 1:00 AM New Jersey USA time and earlier than usual)?  I thought maybe the daily puzzle staff finally decided to filter out the irrelevant comments, but that's clearly not the case. 

Maybe it's because, as briansladovich noted, this puzzle has been featured several times before.  And "Corner Pocket" is the most recycled title used for the daily puzzle.

Only 44 comments because puzzle is not displayed on front page nor is it found under daily puzzle link of dropdown menu in v3.

shellman211 wrote:
    BryanCFB wrote:

Only 44 comments because puzzle is not displayed on front page nor is it found under daily puzzle link of dropdown menu in v3.

Thanks.  I'm on the old Chess.com.

so awsome !

phpl2wlR0.jpeg

BryanCFB wrote:
    shellman211 wrote:
    BryanCFB wrote:

Thanks.  I'm on the old Chess.com.

If there's  o puz by 12 mid CALI time go to the Forum link atop the page then scroll to daily puzzle
    If not listed there click the Daily Puzzle link. It is quite often there when not on c.c homepage.

1 in a row! yay!

Easy, nothing complicated

trophies.png

# 145?

phpbGkoHv.jpeg

Shravani_Patil wrote:

Guys, 

if you would like to do a hard puzzle, well, then I have one!!

I am deficient in rook and pawn endgame knowledge, but wouldn't 2. Rf5 be quicker?  Maybe 2. Rf4 is correct if 1...Kg7 instead of 1...Kg8?

さあーふとでんな。

thumbup.png

Lp

Online Now