2/11/2012 - White to Play and Win

Hints for posting in the Daily Puzzle thread:

1) If you think there is a flaw in the puzzle, you probably just don't understand it completely. Instead of claiming that the puzzle is flawed, please read the thread before posting to see if your point has been previously addressed. The same goes for any other questions that you might have.

2) Sometimes the puzzle is not played to the very end. This is because there is a number of alternative, equally correct lines that cannot be displayed in a prompted puzzle. Similarly, such a puzzle cannot be named "Mate in X", because there is no unique solution.

Good morning.

yawn

hi

too easy i FIRST PAGEEEE shout out to my boi JEREMY LIN!!!

nice

I was actually expecting black Qxg3 and Bxf7#.

Ill try and explain this problem:

Azukikuru wrote:

1) If you think there is a flaw in the puzzle, you simply don't understand it completely.

Riiiiiiiiiight . . . like the times when the puzzle's busted and nothing will move. Totally the user's fault.

nice puzzle

@navneenthc, thought the same thing, good puzzle though :)

Also, if you have a question about "OMG why didn't the black queen take the white queen on move two", then you might want to consider playing it out yourself before asking:

dunce wrote:
    Azukikuru wrote:

1) If you think there is a flaw in the puzzle, you simply don't understand it completely.

Riiiiiiiiiight . . . like the times when the puzzle's busted and nothing will move. Totally the user's fault.

Those are rare occasions. Idle claims happen almost on a daily basis.

Cool Hmmm. So much to think about.

very good puzzle. no queen sacrifice and pure tactics Laughing

Very nice.

Nice one!

Tongue out

Nice.

or Join

Online Now