not an easy one...

reenc299

hi

us9898

this is a good puzzle...

Dr-reza

nice one

Dust_N_Bones

Very Hard Puzzle.. I had to use help every step of the way, but seeing the principle behind it, I like it.. Hopefully with more experience I'll be able to spot these things for myself

RajatS

most diffiicult puzzle I've ever seen

Angelopoulos

Very easy... but only because it's a very famous game and I've seen it before, otherwise I wouldn't have got any of the moves.

Nyameba

quite difficul, but okay

ginsta

Difficult puzzle, even after you realise that the idea is to deflect the black Queen off the a4-e8 diagonal (and hence weaken the defence of the rook on e8). But I did not understand why 4.a4 instead of 4.Re4 straightaway?

Seyllia

The white had a great idea!

NimzoRoy

This is one of the better puzzles I've seen here!

DIVERSION: Fathom the concept!

Angelopoulos
[COMMENT DELETED]
dunce

wow i need to go reset my brain now. I could understand the whole concept of baiting the Queen off the diagonal, but just couldn't find that last move.

yoursisnodisgrace

Have you seen someone go through so much effort to sacrifice their queen.  Cool   Nice

Hani_caspian

difficult

fearless2play

Very good,once you have your head round moving the opposition Queen it all makes sense--easy with hind sight!!!

ocmn6

white desparate to corner the king even with the sacrifice of the queen... a really good puzzle so for seen!

Logical_Chess

Nice one :)

waynedickinson2

im always #21

TheCabal
Unsolveable for an advanced beginner, had to use the solution button for the first time.