2/2/2013 - Mate in 4

lightbrick

Easy. First move is predictable, everything else is simple.

cailleach
Jonesatyeer wrote:

I am a created human by the hands of God! 

Your God sure as hell is from another planet if he created you in his own image...

Zwit

sacking the queen solves all chess problems

giants_14

Really good puzzle!

stephen_33
Jonesatyeer wrote:

Great Puzzel! The comments or at least some of them could be toned down a bit.   Calilleach -do you honestly beleive in natural selection?  You have got to be kidding.  Are you an accident? I am a created human by the hands of God!  You have to have a whole lot more faith to believe in that Natural Selection junk.

Always good to see people with such open minds!

damongross

Two rooks on successive open files bearing down on the king is hard to defend against.  Good puzzle.

idraz

nice

wenber
lightbrick wrote:

Easy. First move is predictable, everything else is simple.

it may be "predictable" because the Q sac is almost a MO in daily puzzles; but how many of us have the guts to sac the Q or recognize a mate in 4 w/ a Q sac? And this puzzle becomes "easy", "simple", only after you have the guts to do the Q sac

Good Sat puzzle!

Saarthaktuli

Outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????? .

szammie

Crucial.

SZ.

ThutmoseIII

This one took a bit of thought but I got it (after getting the first move wong).

As for the firsters, I can't help but love those little guys. Like the Amish, I find their quaint little ways quite endearing.

briansladovich
stephen_33 wrote:
Jonesatyeer wrote:

Great Puzzel! The comments or at least some of them could be toned down a bit.   Calilleach -do you honestly beleive in natural selection?  You have got to be kidding.  Are you an accident? I am a created human by the hands of God!  You have to have a whole lot more faith to believe in that Natural Selection junk.

Always good to see people with such open minds!

Cool   Yes !, Stephen_33.  Gullible, springs to mind.  Smile

ViktorHNielsen

The hard was to visualise: 1: Qxh6!! Nxh6 2: Rcg1+ Kh7 3: Bf5+ Nxf5 4: Rxh7

MSC157
Crucifixial wrote:

1st is dailypuzzle

But it isn't always! Wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cP9m_a0DVt8

abo_tamem_2012

xray

nice one this morning......wonder what "utangina puzzle" means 

Danneel

Shouldn't the latests comments come first?

waynedickinson2

caileach,stop being so angry,Jesus loves you!o yea -on the puzzle dizzle-  LAST!

oli1

:) great puzzle

lacedemone

bello e facile ;-p