x
Chess - Play & Learn

Chess.com

FREE - In Google Play

FREE - in Win Phone Store

VIEW

2/24/2014 - Diagonal Power

  • #261

    double Bishop

  • #262

    ,what does GP stand for?


  • #263

    done

  • #264

    relax

  • #265
    BryanCFB wrote:
    3rdmotion wrote:

    just for fun!........ try this mate in 3 moves

     

    I found a mate in two here.  Can you?

    1. Qa6   Kd7

    2. Qe6#

     

    is this it?

  • #266
    Juncedan wrote:
    BryanCFB wrote:
    3rdmotion wrote:

    just for fun!........ try this mate in 3 moves

     

    I found a mate in two here.  Can you?

    1. Qa6   Kd7

    2. Qe6#

     

    is this it?

    Very close.  You have the right idea.  Not 1. Qa6+ because of 1...Kb8, but 1. Qb6 (not a check) 1...Kd7 (forced) 2. Qe6#.

  • #267

    So close! yet so far Undecided

  • #268

    duh

  • #269
    BryanCFB wrote:
    Juncedan wrote:
    BryanCFB wrote:
    3rdmotion wrote:

    just for fun!........ try this mate in 3 moves

     

    I found a mate in two here.  Can you?

    1. Qa6   Kd7

    2. Qe6#

     

    is this it?

    Very close.  You have the right idea.  Not 1. Qa6+ because of 1...Kb8, but 1. Qb6 (not a check) 1...Kd7 (forced) 2. Qe6#.

    sorry guys... but my diagram is incorrect! the KING is not E5. I missed the positionFrown

  • #270
    3rdmotion wrote:
    BryanCFB wrote:
    Juncedan wrote:
    BryanCFB wrote:
    3rdmotion wrote:

    just for fun!........ try this mate in 3 moves

     

    I found a mate in two here.  Can you?

    1. Qa6   Kd7

    2. Qe6#

     

    is this it?

    Very close.  You have the right idea.  Not 1. Qa6+ because of 1...Kb8, but 1. Qb6 (not a check) 1...Kd7 (forced) 2. Qe6#.

    sorry guys... but my diagram is incorrect! the KING is not E5. I missed the position

    Where is the king then?

Top

Online Now