2/3/2012 - Mate in 5

Interesting :]

good one :)

I like it. Not too hard either.

nice

Great!

David_Webby wrote:

I just don't understand Andy. I'll always make you happy. You mean the world to me. I love you so much. To prove it I'll put the first post up here until you talk to me. PLEASE CALL ME.

PS To all the haters out there when your in love as much as me you you don't care who knows. I'll tell the world.

Count_Rugen wrote:

Dearest David,

I don't know what to think. What we had was so special and I miss you- I'm just confused right now. I really want this to work but it's so hard sometimes. I'm torn, I really do care for you but it's just so complicated. Give me some time to think, okay?

Love you always,

Andy

Why don't you both talk via IM or just Facebook each other instead of trying to get attention on Chess.com?

wow

m0nst9r wrote:
    David_Webby wrote:

I just don't understand Andy. I'll always make you happy. You mean the world to me. I love you so much. To prove it I'll put the first post up here until you talk to me. PLEASE CALL ME.

PS To all the haters out there when your in love as much as me you you don't care who knows. I'll tell the world.

Count_Rugen wrote:

Dearest David,

I don't know what to think. What we had was so special and I miss you- I'm just confused right now. I really want this to work but it's so hard sometimes. I'm torn, I really do care for you but it's just so complicated. Give me some time to think, okay?

Love you always,

Andy

Why don't you both talk via IM or just Facebook each other instead of trying to get attention on Chess.com?

exactly. talk somewhere else

uffruffEccekio wrote:

Brilliant. I was l\looking to capture Black's queen with my rook with the discovered check. Either way White would have won with the Rook and twio Bishops ccheckmate. But this way was much neater.

and this would happen:

another nice double check

David_Webby wrote:

Yesterday it was an interesting change of pace that got people talking. Today it has simply become annoying internet pollution. This is a chess site and it should stay that way. Sometimes random comments like this can be entertaining, but not when they continue on like this. 

Anyone agree?

nice coordination between pieces.....

nice one

Nice puzzle.

very nice puzzle today

wow easy

nice finish

David_Webby wrote:

I officially make it my duty to post before you.  JK.  Good luck you two. :)

gndlgisdbna wrote:

Out of the five steps only the first three are the important ones. After that, black's rook and queen just try to delay the inevitable. I like the second move.

Yeah.  The last two moves are just distractions.  Still fun though.

or Join

Online Now