3/14/2018 - Troitzky, 360 Brilliant & instructive endgames

Burke

Please read the literally dozens of comments by people here explaining it over and over and over.

BryanCFB

MathWizKidA wrote:

Pls! Someone explain 3. b8=R !!

Check current comment #327 for analysis.

MathWizKidA
BryanCFB wrote:

MathWizKidA wrote:

Pls! Someone explain 3. b8=R !!

Check current comment #327 for analysis.

Thanks!

Bluejay3777

Why not a queen

MathWizKidA
Bluejay3777 wrote:

Why not a queen

Look at comment #327.

uscg461

LET ME SAY THAT A ROOK WILL HELP GET THE CHECK-MATE WHERE A QUEEN IS OVER KILL AND COULD LEAD TO STALE MATE (NOT A CHECK-MATE} BOTTOM LINE - DOES THIS HELP????

tired_of_ignorance
uscg461 написал:

LET ME SAY THAT A ROOK WILL HELP GET THE CHECK-MATE WHERE A QUEEN IS OVER KILL AND COULD LEAD TO STALE MATE (NOT A CHECK-MATE} BOTTOM LINE - DOES THIS HELP????

Those idiots ask their stupid question even if the answer is given in the comment right above their own one. So this probably doesn't help. I think nothing can help them.

uscg461

YOU MUST A GREAT PLAYER ?  HAVE YOU NEVER LOST A GAME YOU SHOULD HAVE WON? THAT IS STUPID DO YOU NOT AGREE?  THE ONLY STUPID QUESTION IS THE QUESTION NOT ASKED !

tired_of_ignorance
uscg461 написал:

YOU MUST A GREAT PLAYER ?  HAVE YOU NEVER LOST A GAME YOU SHOULD HAVE WON? THAT IS STUPID DO YOU NOT AGREE?  THE ONLY STUPID QUESTION IS THE QUESTION NOT ASKED !

When the answer has been given dozens of times asking the same question means to show your complete stupidity. Period.