3/26/2019 - Securing The Advance

korotky_trinity

In my opinion it's not very good puzzle. After you see the solution, Whites victory isn't obvious.

AacarlosDeeDeeRobins

holmos17

ok

StevenPatzer

Secure

StevenPatzer

What? Me worry?

RobMullenJr

The solution takes careful planning but the majority of  enthusiastic puzzlers reached the controversial solution without flaw !  The solved  flag  indicates correctly that white will win  this one without  a blunder !  After  pawn to e6 + Check only  two moves are required to convert it to Queen status The Black King must back up ( g8  is best ) or risk Rook  f2+ check  holding f1-f8 file ! Black must attempt if possible to exchange Rooks and begin a  long balanced outer pawn rush ! I'll play white anytime ! Cheers !

omer_king13435906

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE