3/3/2018 - Mislav, 2005

nrgxse

Why b4?!!!?

PlayerName01
Why b7 isn't the first move.

ericthefish
Rocky64 wrote:
tcspeer wrote:

Post 118 on  page 6 by Ericthefish seems to work, is there something we’re missing?

On post 162 I left out, that Eric seems to make d7 work, I need help seeing why it won’t.

Eric's post shows why 1.d7? DOESN'T work, using a variation similar to the one I mentioned in Post#35. At the end of Eric's line, 12...f1(Q), the new Q wins for Black easily.   

Thanks Rocky.... I managed to create the non-solution, but not post an explanation.  For me this was a really good puzzle which I didn't solve myself and had to cheat by looking at other posts.  Just amazes me how many people (not including Tcspeer in this)  who just don't read any posts before jumping to the conclusion that the post is wrong.  

Perecke

nice puzzle

MathWizKidA
PlayerName01 wrote:

You forgot 5. Kf5, dude. It kicks the knight on g6 and then you can queen on h8! grin.png

pagalkuta2
MathWizKidA wrote:
PlayerName01 wrote:

You forgot 5. Kf5, dude. It kicks the knight on g6 and then you can queen on h8!

I may be wrong here but what you said doesn't work.

BryanCFB
pagalkuta2 wrote:
MathWizKidA wrote:
PlayerName01 wrote:

You forgot 5. Kf5, dude. It kicks the knight on g6 and then you can queen on h8!

Even better for black is 6...f3 7. Kg7 Be5+ followed by the queening of the pawn on h5.

MathWizKidA
pagalkuta2 wrote:
MathWizKidA wrote:
PlayerName01 wrote:

Sorry wasn't really looking into move 11...

pagalkuta2
BryanCFB wrote:
pagalkuta2 wrote:
MathWizKidA wrote:
PlayerName01 wrote:

Even better for black is 6...f3 7. Kg7 Be5+ followed by the queening of the pawn on h5.

Yeah I overlooked that.

orenzmendoza

okay

AleksaS96

what a puzzle wow

Jill_McBain

cry.png