3/31/2014 - Draw or Lose

Thought I missed something.

Please be relevant, helpful & nice!

ClippyP wrote:

1.Ba1 is another solution. It's kind of annoying to play another correct move and be told it is incorrect.

Agreed, did the same.

kb3 bc3 ka2

[COMMENT DELETED]
    5tk18 wrote:
    ClippyP wrote:

1.Ba1 is another solution. It's kind of annoying to play another correct move and be told it is incorrect.

I agree. I did the same thing.

And I

ClippyP wrote:

Avi20022 wrote:

ba1 is also correct i played that and it said incorrect when it is a good move ot is so frustatrating

draw 

hayo

Mchuzz wrote:
    Bradzy wrote:

Doesn't 1.ba1 also draw?..........bxa1....2.kb3..... 1/2??? have I missed something?

No you haven't missed a thing, you're right. It's just that the draw given by the quiz is two moves rather than three - it's more economical.

I don't know if quicker is always better but why prolong the inevitable?

Ya for sure, thanks for the reply, It was just bugging me that I got it wrong =) 

its very easy

draw

I know what you all mean about being told a move is incorrect when it still solves the problem.. Ba1 is just as good...

good 1 

dufferps wrote:

For me, today's puzzle was much easier - more obvious - than yesterday's  winning endgame, even without the title that gives us the goal demanded by the situation.

good 

nice one

or Join

Online Now