God2
coolll
ChessCaiisa

Very nice tactic

YourQueen
very nice!!
UdayanOwen

Thegoobkid, white was Botvinnik. 

You are right, 24...Qd6 is a logical defensive attempt, but after 25.Rxb7 d3 26.Ra7 (threatening 27.Ra8+ winning the queen) 26...Qd8 27.Qxh7, black is helpless against the threat of 28.Qh5+ Rf7 29.Qxf7#.

In the actual game, black gave up the queen with 24...Qxc7, but white won easily.

I think the puzzle should be extended along the line given above, because in the final position of this puzzle the job is not yet finished.

lpapoo
not bad
Ridzwan
not so bad. cool. whats the point to this tactics?
chessfanforlife
nice
KoriBustard
Not the best daily puzzle - agree with  UdayanOwen more analysis required? what if black doesn't take knight but for eg plays ...2Rf8, followed by Rf7 protecting f & g pawns, and white doesn't any clear winning strategy
winston

These were good moves and it takes a WC to play like that!

I could not find my compass in the beginning but now I get it and no matter what black does finally he was going to lose!!

I hate being in such position like black's........... 

vijaykulkarni
Great games What else can one say?
kay_genius252

I have solved this puzzle. The first move is 1. Qg3, which is not obvious. The threat is 2. Qg7. If 1.... fxe5, then 2.Qg7. If 2... Rf8, then 3. Re7.  It was a nice puzzle. The first move is just really hard. If 1... Qd6, (the best defense that I could see), then 2. Ng4. If 1... Rf8, then White is ready to finish this off.

luqmaan
Know the limits and hit your target. Good puzzle once again.
malli
dailypuzzle wrote: Drag the pieces to solve!

that was so interesting!! maybe a little more challenge would do tho....

TroyVincentAllenBurn

nice!!!

i like it, i like it!!!