x
Chess - Play & Learn

Chess.com

FREE - In Google Play

FREE - in Win Phone Store

VIEW

4/19/2012 - Sucker Punch

Nice.

This is the kind of puzzle that makes me wonder how many clever tricks I am missing in my own games.

I like the puzzle that you put here. 

nice

Easy even for me on thursday

Oh I so wanted it to be Qxc6, because it would have been funny.  But it was not to be due to check from the black queen.  What a position, though, if not!

Anyway, um, good puzzle.  Yeah.

FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Olthetime wrote:

Great deflection technique. I wish i could believe id find this in a real game and not just in a puzzle.

That's why this is the called a daily "PUZZLE" and not "game"  ;-)

[COMMENT DELETED]

Easy!

okee doekee!

its so easey

RenataCFC wrote:

Oh I so wanted it to be Qxc6, because it would have been funny.  But it was not to be due to check from the black queen.  What a position, though, if not!

Anyway, um, good puzzle.  Yeah.

Agreed, I look for fun. Skyking has none.

Nice but easy!

slowhare wrote:

If having to sit through a difficult Q/R vs R/R game where Black will do everything not to trade rooks to simplify the position, and give White headaches is your definition of "fun," then by all means, have at it.

Getting checkmate without blinking is much more fun for me.  I appreciate you continuing to make it personal though, makes it easier to do what I have to do.

what a beauty

Laughing

Great title.  Very apropos.

ndskykng wrote:
    slowhare wrote:

If having to sit through a difficult Q/R vs R/R game where Black will do everything not to trade rooks to simplify the position, and give White headaches is your definition of "fun," then by all means, have at it.

Getting checkmate without blinking is much more fun for me.

Na, it ends pretty easy from there. +back up the c file and domination is there.

slowhare wrote:

Na, it ends pretty easy from there. +back up the c file and domination is there.

Show me a line.  I'll show you how I'll give you a headache.  If all you got is

3.. Rb8

4. Rc6 Rb7

then try again.  Surprise, I've outlasted mate-in-4.

1st

Online Now