4/19/2012 - Sucker Punch

chickennuggetdude
shon615 wrote:

nice... there always has to be the queen sac there...

I know! its like every two puzzles theres a queen sac

slowhare
ndskykng wrote:
slowhare wrote:

So I tried to reply to your messages that I just read and you blocked me from replying. I had fun anyway, someday you will look inward and thank me.

Thank you for what?  All you've done is proven you can't count, since you think mate-in-21 is the same kind of "wiped out" as mate-in-4.

There's a point in blocking people, when you realize they will hold on to their stubbornness and can't be reasoned with any longer.  I've moved on, so should you.

My 10 yr old plays chess and he can tell that mate-in-4 is better than mate-in-21.

Someday you will thank me cause I taught you how to count.

You are so right, I am deserving of your condescension and thank you for the math lesson.

yangyang86

………………

ndskykng
slowhare wrote:

You are so right, I am deserving of your condescension and thank you for the math lesson.

You're welcome.

Lil-Wuzie

Rg8 works too

ndskykng
NathanWu wrote:

Rg8 works too

ZacWilson already pointed out why Rg8 doesn't work.  Read #174

PadSmash360

1. Qxc6

2. Qxa8

or

2. Qxe8

This would lead to a much faster mate if I'm not mistaken. I might be. I'm not that great at chess.

ndskykng
PadSmash360 wrote:

1. Qxc6

2. Qxa8

or

2. Qxe8

This would lead to a much faster mate if I'm not mistaken. I might be. I'm not that great at chess.

Read our ongoing argument throughout the thread.  You'll get your mate, but it won't be a faster one, it will be a slower one.  Some people have difficulty with this concept.

blinha

nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mdclermont

ahha, good one.

ReyRambler1960

Great.Please be relevant, helpful & nice!

tragictravisty

very nice puzzle.

Djazbin

The black rook is sucked off the 8 rank and the white rook punch the king on a back rank mate... who said chess is not a violent game?!

Daniel-Young

Rook g8 works as well.

FullFledgedFighter
lph wrote:

ROFLMAO

IKR LAWLAWLWLAWLALALAWROFLMEOW.

Christopher_D

pretty easy but a nice practice

KittyAX

nice and easy

GMchessmaster

Smile